Thinking of moving to Rotherham!!

Rotherham is one of the most souless and depressing places in the world. It's when you've done a bit of travelling over the world that you notice that.

The people are by and large rough, overweight and not very bright.

This statement I'm sure will upset a few people but at the end of the day it's the truth. My girfriend's parents moved there 6 years ago because it was cheaper. Wickersley. Utterly souless- house after house looks the same, cramped and ugly.

Hate the place.

What a load of utter rubbish!

If you want large, overweight and not very bright then why don't you head to the asda at handsworth.

Wickersley is souless is it and all the houses are the same- you obviously haven't been round all the nice estates that have been built over time which are all different- sorby way, wood lane, northfield lane, your talking out of your backside.

Hate the place do you- did you get outbid or something???

Rotherham is one of the most souless and depressing places in the world. It's when you've done a bit of travelling over the world that you notice that.

This statement I'm sure will upset a few people but at the end of the day it's the truth. My girfriend's parents moved there 6 years ago because it was cheaper. Wickersley. Utterly souless- house after house looks the same, cramped and ugly.

Hate the place.

ever been around the wentworth,harley scholes thorpe hesley areas? you cant really say cheap cramped and every house looks the same.

Would that be lower Canklow.

As the crow fly’s.

A bit is missing for some reason when I've quoted Malkys post.

No malky Hellaby is only 4 miles from Hellaby on the main road. You can do it shorter if you like going down the small narrow roads. It takes me less than 10 minutes to drive from Laughton to Hellaby industrial estate and that uncludes doubling back round the dual carriage way at the M18 roundabout. You can also go the back roads via Maltby but I never remember to go that way.

Hate the place.

You'll not be moving there then? Excellent news for the residents of Rotherham.

Archived