Golf Course Cheap and Good

Hi

I want to get in 18 holes tomorrow. I was going to take advantage of College Pines' two for one offer but unfortunately it doesn't apply to Fridays!

Anyone have any suggestions for a good cheap course?

I am not a fan of Beachief if that helps, haha.

Cheers

Chris

Does it have to be 18 holes or will 9 do for you? If so then Sheffield Transport Sports Club at Meadowhead has a course which you can use as many times as you want for £35 per year by becoming a ground member. The membership also includes full access to the club facilities.

Does it have to be 18 holes or will 9 do for you? If so then Sheffield Transport Sports Club at Meadowhead has a course which you can use as many times as you want for £35 per year by becoming a ground member. The membership also includes full access to the club facilities.

Hi

Can you give any more details of this? I looked on Google maps and cannot see any golf holes off Meadowhead near the sports club. Although there are some very expensive course nearby such as Abbeydale or Dore and Totley. I presuming you are not thinking about the pitch and putt in Graves Park with 40-70 yard holes?.

Hi

Can you give any more details of this? I looked on Google maps and cannot see any golf holes off Meadowhead near the sports club. Although there are some very expensive course nearby such as Abbeydale or Dore and Totley. I presuming you are not thinking about the pitch and putt in Graves Park with 40-70 yard holes?.

Next to Meadowhead roundabout, I was in there Sunday and no flags were out

Archived