Toby Carvery breakfasts

I've just found out Toby Carvery has started doing english breakfasts. It's quite sad but i'm really excited about it. You can't beat an english breakfast especially in carvery form. Has anyone tried it yet? I'm going to at the weekend!

I know english breakfasts are widely available. I just like to try new places. I think £4.99 is reasonable for a breakfast. I haven't been to Moorlands for breakfast and it's quite far from where I live to travel just for a breakfast.

Tried it this morning and all I can say is yuk! You'd think if they were going to start doing breakfasts they would use half decent produce but I think it's on par with the breakfasts you get in economy on an aeroplane. I've tried it and shall not be returning. Very disappointing!

Tried it this morning and all I can say is yuk! You'd think if they were going to start doing breakfasts they would use half decent produce but I think it's on par with the breakfasts you get in economy on an aeroplane. I've tried it and shall not be returning. Very disappointing!

I have been three times now and not had a problem with them.

Two people with drinks - £9.55. Not bad at all.

I think the Crosspool Tavern is a Toby Inn.

We had a breakfast there two weeks ago and it was excellent and cracking value for money. We will return.

No - the Crosspool Tavern is a Crown Carvery, owned by Mitchells and Butler - coincidentally the same people who own Toby Carveries.

The only Toby Carvery in Sheffield is at Parkhead (up Eccy Road South). There is one just over the border in Dronfield, and for those in High Green and nearby, the one at J36 of the M1 might be your nearest,

Archived