Do you enjoy living in England?

The US and Canada are nice, but the poor work conditions put me off. I know people who've emigrated, and they now get 10 days holiday a year. I'd rather loose a finger than 15 days holiday a year for the rest of my life!

you just buy extra days if you want them, I now get paid more than I did in the UK so i can buy holidays to get me back to my UK level. My work conditions are way better than they were in the UK, the office is nicer, the benefits are better and I get paid more. even if I only got 5 days off a year I would still have come here, I wouldn't let the number of days I get off each year be the deciding factor in my life/decisions.

I'm tempted to emigrate and could emigrate quite easily. The only thing holding me back is family.

I suppose your waiting on your family to die. Maybe if they allowed you to take your elderly relatives with you, emigration would be an option.

Archived