When Will The BNP Become More Electable?

Yeah, but what will happen if the circus ends? And the BNP really get their act together? To end up 5th in the vote is still phenomenon for an 'alleged marginal' political party.

They are never going to get their act together.

Finishing 5th - so how many million votes were they behind 3rd? I make it about 6 million.

Fat Nick Fan Club = Dead Duck :cool:

Yeah, but what will happen if the circus ends? And the BNP really get their act together? To end up 5th in the vote is still phenomenon for an 'alleged marginal' political party.

What is 'alleged' about their vote being marginal when they got less than 2%.

Ps no sign of the circus ending. It looks like Andrew Brons is not favour of the month. The link to his blog has been removed from their main website and on his blog he is sounding rather confused about it all.

They are never going to get their act together.

Finishing 5th - so how many million votes were they behind 3rd? I make it about 6 million.

Fat Nick Fan Club = Dead Duck :cool:

I agree, but think of the worst case scenario. Anything can happen in politics. Remember a guy called 'Hitler'?

I agree, but think of the worst case scenario. Anything can happen in politics. Remember a guy called 'Hitler'?

Yup - he's dead.

So are Fat Nick's Fan Club in British politics. Like the NF before them. Like the League of Empire Loyalists before them. Like the British Union of Fascists before them. :cool:

It's easy to deride the 'filling the jobs we dont want spiel' but the fact is more than a 1/3rd of the people who work in the NHS were born overseas, .

Only because as ever the quick cheap option was used.

I just don't get why so many people are hung up on skin colour. Why does it matter to the BNP what colour one's skin is? I know two families personally where the grandchildren look like mine (white), but who have at least one black grandparent. All the grandparents were born here, (even the black ones) so where would they go? And would their white spouses go with them, or would the BNP prefer to break up families? More and more children are being born to parents with different nationalities and ethnicities. Just like Blue Mink said would happen all those years ago. :D

That party will never become electable.

BNP polacyies apply to white EU citizens as well as coloured, they believe the UK is overpopulated and want to reduce the population.

I'd rather defer to the constitution they had before they were compelled to change it by the courts, I believe the earlier edition is the one which properly represents their view.

But nonetheless, they still say they will implement 'legal changes' to facilitate the changes they want to achieve, whether non whites consent to it or not.

There would have to be a legal change to prevent white EU citizens coming here, and the government as just carried out a legal change to immigration policy to prevent non EU citizens coming here. There is no difference between the two changes other than the BNP change would affect everyone so doesn’t discriminate and the governments change discriminates against non EU citizens so does discriminate and is therefore by definition racist.

Why care what their constitution says? They are explicit they will say whatever it takes to gain power and when they do...."every last one of them must go".

I don't care and the fact they will say anything to gain power makes them no different to any other political party.

There would have to be a legal change to prevent white EU citizens coming here, and the government as just carried out a legal change to immigration policy to prevent non EU citizens coming here. There is no difference between the two changes other than the BNP change would affect everyone so doesn’t discriminate and the governments change discriminates against non EU citizens so does discriminate and is therefore by definition racist.

I was talking about repatriation of non whites, (not immigration), which the BNP support, which is manifestly racist.

Archived