When Will The BNP Become More Electable?

It isn't in their constitution now and still doesn't alter the fact that other parties discriminated based on race, so are racist.

This is what their constitution said previously:

"The British National Party stands for the preservation of the national and ethnic

character of the British people and is wholly opposed to any form of racial

integration between British and non-European peoples. It is therefore committed

to stemming and reversing the tide of non-white immigration and to restoring, by

legal changes, negotiation and consent, the overwhelmingly white makeup of the

British population that existed in Britain prior to 1948."

Had they not been forced to change the tone of this by the High Court, it would have remained, so obviously a BNP in power would revert to this definition, because as we've seen they'll implement legal changes to achieve their undemocratic objectives.

Yes it has, you just said a few posts ago "EU people are not pf any particular race."

Tell that to the other parties in Europe that have similar views to the BNP.

and they would agree with me or they wouldn't have policies like that of the BNP.

And yet we do it all the time Iraqi asylum seekers 'to be forcibly deported

Rejecting some asylum claims is within international law and is simply the flip side to having an asylum policy to support people in need. It is not the same as meeting up with and forming alliances with neo-nazis and white pride organisations internationally. There is no equivalence.

This is what their constitution said previously:

"The British National Party stands for the preservation of the national and ethnic

character of the British people and is wholly opposed to any form of racial

integration between British and non-European peoples. It is therefore committed

to stemming and reversing the tide of non-white immigration and to restoring, by

legal changes, negotiation and consent, the overwhelmingly white makeup of the

Had they not been forced to change the tone of this by the High Court, it would have remained, so obviously a BNP in power would revert to this definition, because as we've seen they'll implement legal changes to achieve their undemocratic objectives.

This is no more racist than telling an Indian they can’t live and work here and at the same time telling a Europeans they can, and at no time mentions force.

Rejecting some asylum claims is within international law and is simply the flip side to having an asylum policy to support people in need. It is not the same as meeting up with and forming alliances with neo-nazis and white pride organisations internationally. There is no equivalence.

I never said it was I was just commenting on your claim that it is racist to send a darkly home.

I never said it was I was just commenting on your claim that it is racist to send a darkly home.

You have said it repeatedly including in the point below:

This is no more racist than telling an Indian they can’t live and work here and at the same time telling a Europeans they can, and at no time mentions force.

European freedom of movement applies regardless of race. It is clearly less racist than a BNP policy that wants to return Britain to being white. :rolleyes:

This is no more racist than telling an Indian they can’t live and work here and at the same time telling a Europeans they can,

Note the unique selling point in the constitution-the use of the word 'white', they bring it to the table nobody else, whilst I appreciate being white isn't a 'race', in this context it's churlish to pretend otherwise.

and at no time mentions force.

LOL, are you the local campaigner andikay or just incredibly naive? How do you think they're going to-

"restore the overwhelmingly white makeup of the

Archived