When Will The BNP Become More Electable?

think he meant feeding christians to the lions and holding gay orgies? errrrrrrrrrrm

He'd be more comfortable feeding Muslims to the lions mel, but would probably enjoy the gay orgies if he's anything like his illustrious leader :hihi:

Come to think about it that's got to be better than swinging through the trees?

..well Roy & Ian already set a trend with their affection for ladyboys, just need to see if Jordan has similar interests ;)

Seeing as you seem to have a keen interest sexual matters specifically gay sex then here's a site that will help you get even more excited..

http://liarsbuggersandthieves.blogspot.com/

LOL, a labour councillor in trouble? Nothing surprises me with that lot!

Ps: it might be foolhardy to go down this road Stream, the media is full of the indiscretions of BNP members and its representatives (interesting the site you link to doesn't mention any of them) ;)

LOL, a labour councillor in trouble? Nothing surprises me with that lot!

Ps: it might be foolhardy to go down this road Stream, the media is full of the indiscretions of BNP members and its representatives (interesting the site you link to doesn't mention any of them) ;)

You never mentioned that you were gay b/f, I suppose it could be worse, you want to think yourself lucky that you're not black. :rolleyes:

You never mentioned that you were gay b/f, I suppose it could be worse, you want to think yourself lucky that you're not black. :rolleyes:

Cheers crooksey, as usual you're telling me things I don't know..just keep it to yourself! :hihi:

Archived