When Will The BNP Become More Electable?

..well Roy & Ian already set a trend with their affection for ladyboys, just need to see if Jordan has similar interests ;)

According to his interview with Toby Foster he's off to Thailand on holiday, presumably to see if Roy's partner has a sister, err brother, err close relative.

LOL, a labour councillor in trouble? Nothing surprises me with that lot!

Ps: it might be foolhardy to go down this road Stream, the media is full of the indiscretions of BNP members and its representatives (interesting the site you link to doesn't mention any of them) ;)

Not at all if you want to continually regurgitate the same old tired responses then I’ll just keep pointing readers to that website.

Oh and congratulations on getting a man the sack JohnP, I hope he takes the postoffice to a tribunal and sues the ass off them.

Not at all if you want to continually regurgitate the same old tired responses then I’ll just keep pointing readers to that website.
That's fine Streamline, I've no affiliation or interest in any political party.

Oh and congratulations on getting a man the sack JohnP, I hope he takes the postoffice to a tribunal and sues the ass off them.

Sorry, what are you talking about?

It would be if they are only planning on offering the incentive to non whites, but their plan appears to be to offer the incentive to everyone of foreign descent. No discrimination so not racist.

No mention of colour or race.

Black people, born here or not, were not allowed to join the BNP. The only reason that they would grudgingly accept them now is because they were forced by law.

Note the unique selling point in the constitution-the use of the word 'white', they bring it to the table nobody else, whilst I appreciate being white isn't a 'race', in this context it's churlish to pretend otherwise.

LOL, are you the local campaigner andikay or just incredibly naive? How do you think they're going to-

"restore the overwhelmingly white makeup of the

British population that existed in Britain prior to 1948."

Neither I was just bored and thought it would be interesting to defend the BNP’s non racist policies.:D

Archived