When Will The BNP Become More Electable?

Forget the BNP real English nationalism has not yet made it self known. When it does it will effect change on a scale that will put England back in its once prime position.

Will you be our great leader then?

Forget the BNP real English nationalism has not yet made it self known. When it does it will effect change on a scale that will put England back in its once prime position.

yeah yeah they all promise that.............then split and become yet another group............of idiots

You may have some competitiion from this fella:

:hihi:

Damn it man I think we have a problem. He is the man Oh dear what a twa*.

I'll have two of what he is on.:hihi::hihi:hihi::hihi::hihi:

I laughed so much I nearly spat my potnoodle all over my lap:hihi::hihi::hih:Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh arrr

That's fine Streamline, I've no affiliation or interest in any political party.

He said after his 10,000th post on the BNP

Sorry, what are you talking about?

That's a message for JohnP who obviously floats around this forum and mentions it in his latest mudane and immature rant on LU.

Last year I watched a religion based talkshow (cant remember what it was called) online when Nick Griffin was on; Face-to-face with a black guy who was on the panel also, and an audience with a lot of black people present, Nick Griffin said, with a straight face, that predominantly black churches should be moved to industrial estates rather than in the community as they are at the moment, out of site, out of mind. Amazing.

Last year I watched a religien based talkshow (cant remember what it was called) online when Nick Griffin was on; Face-to-face with a black guy who was on the panel also' date=' and an audience with a lot of black people present, Nick Griffin said, with a straight face, that predominantly black churches should be moved to industrial estates rather than in the community as they are at the moment, out of site, out of mind. Amazing.[/quote']

I think he meant to say "I'm out of my mind" :loopy:

Damn it man I think we have a problem. He is the man Oh dear what a twa*.

I'll have two of what he is on.:hihi::hihi:hihi::hihi::hihi:

I laughed so much I nearly spat my potnoodle all over my lap:hihi::hihi::hih:Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh arrr

He looks the brightest of the bunch too. It's like a Phil Mitchell lookalike jolly!

Archived