When Will The BNP Become More Electable?

I think they are more pressing issues, people normally vote for the BNP if they think minorities are getting a better deal than them, I think they are much more pressing issues and the BNP doesn't have a solid political platform to debate the issues that matter other than blame minorities

You are impressed by a channel featuring holocaust denial and anti-semitic zog conspiracies about the Rothschilds.... well I suppose that figures...

I know for sure you have more interest in holocaust denial, Nazis, anti-semitic zog conspiracies about the Rothschilds than I ever will.

Originally Posted by Streamline

I saw the very same talkshow and know that it was very respectful and ended as such, so you either must be on drugs, taking comments made totally out of context or a complete liar.

Not having viewed it for some time you can find it here on this guy's channel:-

http://www.youtube.com/user/HISTROIKA#p/u

People laugh the BNP and yet here we have a comical so called religious document written by a paedo, who claims he heard voices telling him what to write, in years gone by there were places for people who heard voices.:hihi::loopy::hihi::loopy::help:

Where have all those posts about Jordan Pont gone?

In a discussion about BNP electoral appeal and poor BNP leadership qualities, surely it is relevant and 'on topic' to post links to a radio interview with Sheffield's BNP organiser as well as the response of his fellow BNP members to this interview. :confused:

John X

People laugh the BNP and yet here we have a comical so called religious document written by a paedo, who claims he heard voices telling him what to write, in years gone by there were places for people who heard voices.:hihi::loopy::hihi::loopy::help:

The priesthood?

But for the rants and paranoia of some on this forum we would hardly ever hear them mentioned :gag:

To be fair, they do get mentioned fairly often in the magistrates courts up and down the land! ;)

John X

Archived