When Will The BNP Become More Electable?

The BNP are never going to win power,and I for one an happy about that,dont get me wrong immigration is out of control but they are not the answer.If you are concerned about immigration then vote UKIP like me.:)

The only immigrants that should be allowed are those who do swaps like in the council housing system.

You could place an add in the 'Umbongo Times' Botswana offering to exchange. You'd be offered wives, donkeys, cattle etc as bribes.

To be fair, they do get mentioned fairly often in the magistrates courts up and down the land! ;)John X

Same with all the other parties it seems, expenses scandal anyone?? LOL

http://liarsbuggersandthieves.blogspot.com/

Sorry but I can't provide information on ordinary members of other political parties escapades with the law because John doesn't bother collecting them. :huh:

The only immigrants that should be allowed are those who do swaps like in the council housing system.

You could place an add in the 'Umbongo Times' Botswana offering to exchange. You'd be offered wives, donkeys, cattle etc as bribes.

How are you allowed to post stuff like that?

Same with all the other parties it seems, expenses scandal anyone?? LOL

To be fair that is true, but at the assault, GBH, firearms offences, conspiracy to cause explosions, kiddie fiddling end of the scale, the BNP are very well represented!

John X

To be fair that is true, but at the assault, GBH, firearms offences, conspiracy to cause explosions, kiddie fiddling end of the scale, the BNP are very well represented!

John X

So are the other parties, here's the link again.

http://liarsbuggersandthieves.blogspot.com/

Take good look through it there's plenty of henious crimes and let's face it, the authorities will definately have any BNP member up on charges asap and release info to the media so people like you who think they are doing a valuable service to society can post it around the internet.

And to be absolutely fair we don't have access to ordinary members of other parties criminal offences do we? It's only news worthy when they have links however tenuous to the BNP.

And to be absolutely fair we don't have access to ordinary members of other parties criminal offences do we?

We do as it happens.

All (with a couple of very rare exceptions) legal proceedings in the UK are conducted in public and all results are a matter of public record.

As far as violent crime is concerned, the BNP has way more convictions than any other party after taking into account it's miniscule size!

John X

We do as it happens.

All (with a couple of very rare exceptions) legal proceedings in the UK are conducted in public and all results are a matter of public record.

As far as violent crime is concerned, the BNP has way more convictions than any other party after taking into account it's miniscule size!

John X

Prove it?

Release your figures on other political parties who have convictions amongst it's ordinary members and also prove to me that despite the crap you throw at this party they are any more violent.

Does any other party of such miniscule size have to put up with the amount of dark tactics you and your bully boys get up to just to get it's opinion across?

Let's face it people like you have one thing in common and that is you despise freedom of expression and will use every method in the book to shut down debate.

Prove it?

Release your figures on other political parties who have convictions amongst it's ordinary members and also prove to me that despite the crap you throw at this party they are any more violent.

Does any other party of such miniscule size have to put up with the amount of dark tactics you and your bully boys get up to just to get it's opinion across?

Let's face it people like you have one thing in common and that is you despise freedom of expression and will use every method in the book to shut down debate.

Streamline, why do you hate darkies so?

Archived