When Will The BNP Become More Electable?

I think you'll find that most of the pro immigration posters on here are NIMBY'S they are that far separated from day to day immigrants they probably believe ,like miners,they scrub up white at tea time

That is the maddest post I have read this year! Immigrants scrubbing up white??? I guess that is the case for the Irish and Polish, etc??? They were probably white at breakfast time too...

I love people who only think immigrants are 'brown'... Genius...

How far are you going back? Why don't you mention Children executed for petty crime or sent up chinmeys, people being transported to Australia.

It's a long time since most of the things you've metioned were common place, long before the mass immigration that was forced upon us.

I wouldn't dare go to Rock St or Burngreave at night now but I could when I was a teenager in the late 50s early 60s.

Your kind of views may hold with those on here who didn't experience those times themselves but some of us did and know the real truth of how it was.

Forgive me, but I was responding to another poster's rose tinted view of the past-I've no interest in it, only the future.

Enoch had the right idea, just put it badly I suppose. It's not the "colour" of an immigrants skin that is the problem, it's just the ammount that are coming here, I don't give a damn what colour they are, the numbers must be reduced, or the BNP will get stronger and stronger, it's bound to happen. Many folk are starting to agree with their policy's, due to the lack of work in many areas, its seen to be taken by our immigrant friends. The old adage of telling folk that immigrants do the work the Brits will not do is to be frank, wearing a little thin.

As for our friends the BNP becoming more electable, as the jobs reduce and times get much harder than they are now, so the BNP's popularity will rise, sure as eggs are eggs.

Regards

Angel.

How far are you going back? you're supposed to be talking about the days before mass immigration not Victorian England.

My Bold=Tuberculosis was virtualy eradicated in this country and reintroduced by Immigrants in recent years.

But even so you're implying that mass immigration solved all the problems you've mentioned.

An effective treatment for tuberculosis was only invented in 1946.

No I'm not implying mass immigration solved all the problems mentioned, as I said previously Streamline appeared to be getting misty eyed about the 'innocent days' prior to 1948.

Enoch had the right idea, just put it badly I suppose. It's not the "colour" of an immigrants skin that is the problem, it's just the ammount that are coming here, I don't give a damn what colour they are, the numbers must be reduced, or the BNP will get stronger and stronger, it's bound to happen. Many folk are starting to agree with their policy's, due to the lack of work in many areas, its seen to be taken by our immigrant friends. The old adage of telling folk that immigrants do the work the Brits will not do is to be frank, wearing a little thin.

As for our friends the BNP becoming more electable, as the jobs reduce and times get much harder than they are now, so the BNP's popularity will rise, sure as eggs are eggs.

Regards

Angel.

So how do you explain the drop in popularity for the BNP?

Enoch had the right idea, just put it badly I suppose. It's not the "colour" of an immigrants skin that is the problem, it's just the ammount that are coming here,

RegardsAngel.

And the fact is Enoch never once mentioned colour.

I think you'll find that most of the pro immigration posters on here are NIMBY'S they are that far separated from day to day immigrants they probably believe ,like miners,they scrub up white at tea time

Day to day immigrants?! What on earth are you talking about? Imagine if I'd made a crass and negative statement about 'day to day white folks', I'd rightly be laughed out of town.

Regards

Angel.

Immigrants can only take a job that they have applied for - perhaps UK residents need to apply for these jobs themselves? After all, you have to be in it to win it? I work with young people who have never worked, and who come from families who have never worked for generations... They never apply without being forced into it, and at interview can seem disinterested, since they are... If you were advertising a job, you'd take the first person who looked keen and sent in a good application... It really is as simple as this, and it's only wearing thin because it's an excuse that's thrown out at every available opportunity...

Archived