When Will The BNP Become More Electable?

I like to blame black people for everything wrong. I believe black people, or in fact anyone not white...........or English speaking, to be inately evil and they are like gremlins who enjoy destruction. Send em back I say, even if it is back to somewhere in a 3rd world place like Doncaster.

...................Send em back I say, even if it is back to somewhere in a 3rd world place like Doncaster.

You've gone too far now, you're are talking about human beings with feelings. I mean, I wouldn't send my worst enemy to Doncaster.

They have peaked already, mass media coverage and being invited onto QT despite getting nowhere near the 5% in a general election that has always been the rule beforehand.

If gaining 5 per cent or more in a general election was always the rule for a party to have it's representatives appear on the BBC Question Time, why were Respect, UKIP and the Green Party on many, many times both before and after the BNP? None of these parties have ever achieved anything near 5 per cent in a general election.

UKIP's best general election share of the vote was 3.1 per cent in 2010. The Green's was 1 per cent. Respect's best result has been just 0.1 per cent.

You simply make it up as you go along. Don't you?

Archived