When Will The BNP Become More Electable?

OK! The one eyed man, who made a mess of his one chance on 'Question Time' may well be gone soon. Who would you like to see as the new leader. What would you do to make them a more major force in politics. Or stop them for that matter?

Anything can happen in politics, anything. Opines?

The BNP is dead, electorally.

The English Democrats are a new rising force, and cannot be accused of 'racism'.

For the English Democrats take a hard line on anyone suggesting that the party is 'racist' and will seek legal remedy for anyone slandering the party in this way.

The BBC are a public organisation, funded from taxation, and are obliged by charter to reflect the views of the nation.

Correction........

The BBC are a public organisation, funded from a licence fee, and are obliged by charter to represent the UK, its nations, regions and communities

It does not have to reflect the views of anyone. If anything immigration is over-represented as an issue on the BBC.

John X

Well, the Doncaster Mayor is from the ED isn't he? Plenty of white working class there... I know someone who actually thinks that the ED will do a good turn for the UK (wrong! all facists are the same) and he lives in a old derbyshire pit village... Idiots come from all sections of society...

The clue is in the name: English DEMOCRATS.

Neither left, nor right - just ENGLISH.

How far are you going back? Why don't you mention Children executed for petty crime or sent up chinmeys, people being transported to Australia.

It's a long time since most of the things you've metioned were common place, long before the mass immigration that was forced upon us.

I wouldn't dare go to Rock St or Burngreave at night now but I could when I was a teenager in the late 50s early 60s.

Your kind of views may hold with those on here who didn't experience those times themselves but some of us did and know the real truth of how it was.

And yet you still persist with giving us your personal history lesson on Cyprus, Burngreave and Powel. Repeatedly.

And the fact is Enoch never once mentioned colour.

I think you should have criticised this poster for taking us back to the days of Powel:roll:. I didn't mention colour so I'm not a racist. Excellent logic.

Immigrant is just a new term for the "N" word the likes of cowards use when not in a pub with mates, not in the presence of Blacks, or on a forum.

Day to day immigrants?! What on earth are you talking about? Imagine if I'd made a crass and negative statement about 'day to day white folks', I'd rightly be laughed out of town.

Or "bog standard". These little gem of a one liner say more about the people making them than the actual topic in hand. Arguments are so weak for their racism, bigotry, they then try to define the subject matter by reducing it to no more than toilet humour because mainly that's the only level they know, hoping that you don't see it, or even worse it comes naturally to them.

The BNP will always exist as long as the mindset of the above exist. Thankfully as has been proven, that's a very tiny minority. IMO they need more national coverage to hang themselves with...especially now. It isn't the poor turnout that's their problem, THEY are their own problem :hihi:

Well, the Doncaster Mayor is from the ED isn't he? Plenty of white working class there...

12 English Democrat candidates and 4 BNP candidates stood in Doncaster. NOT ONE of them was elected.

The white working-class of Donny largely voted Labour.

John X

Correction........

Correction: In January 2006 the Office of National Statistics re-classified the TV licence fee as a tax.

The status of the BBC was thus affected by this decision and it officially became a central government body.

It does not have to reflect the views of anyone. If anything immigration is over-represented as an issue on the BBC.

John X

The BBC is supposed to reflect the diversity of views of the vast majority of the licence fee paying public. Opposition to mass immigration is one of those views.

Correction: In January 2006 the Office of National Statistics re-classified the TV licence fee as a tax.

The status of the BBC was thus affected by this decision and it officially became a central government body.

The BBC is supposed to reflect the diversity of views of the vast majority of the licence fee paying public. Opposition to mass immigration is one of those views.

Keep your utterly tedious obsession with the BBC out of this can't you?

That is the maddest post I have read this year! Immigrants scrubbing up white??? I guess that is the case for the Irish and Polish, etc??? They were probably white at breakfast time too...

I love people who only think immigrants are 'brown'... Genius...

Do you take everything literally ?

Day to day immigrants?! What on earth are you talking about? Imagine if I'd made a crass and negative statement about 'day to day white folks', I'd rightly be laughed out of town.

Ditto ...see above

Jesus what a pair ..and people reckon BF is bright

Archived