When Will The BNP Become More Electable?

Ditto ...see above

Jesus what a pair ..and people reckon BF is bright

Rather than cast aspersions on others, perhaps you could try and explain what the hell the phrase 'day to day immigrants' and the reference to scrubbing up are supposed to mean?

Rather than cast aspersions on others, perhaps you could try and explain what the hell the phrase 'day to day immigrants' and the reference to scrubbing up are supposed to mean?

If you need it explaining in the context of the post and previous post im afraid you will not be bright enough to understand the explanation seeing as you failed to understand the original..Oops its halibut..say no more

The BNP will always exist as long as the mindset of the above exist. Thankfully as has been proven, that's a very tiny minority. IMO they need more national coverage to hang themselves with...especially now. It isn't the poor turnout that's their problem, THEY are their own problem :hihi:

Indeed Alien, there once was a time when I really thought the BNP might capture the hearts and minds of people, but I should have had more faith in the British public-aside from their lary proclamations of racial supremacy, any analysis of their foreign or economic policies exposes the idiocy of their executive.

If you need it explaining in the context of the post and previous post im afraid you will not be bright enough to understand the explanation seeing as you failed to understand the original..Oops its halibut..say no more

In the context in which I read it looks as if you were making the simple minded but familiar error of thinking immigrant = not white.

If there was some other explanation, let's have it.

In the context in which I read it looks as if you were making the simple minded but familiar error of thinking immigrant = not white.

If there was some other explanation, let's have it.

Thats the sort of reaction i would expect from you ,as I stated if I have to explain it to you you would not understand the explanation seeing as the original went way over the top of your head,read the posts again a clue for you.... NIMBY'S

Thats the sort of reaction i would expect from you ,as I stated if I have to explain it to you you would not understand the explanation seeing as the original went way over the top of your head,read the posts again a clue for you.... NIMBY'S

You're talking garbage again as you usually do when flustered - but I'll humour you - what the hell has nimbyism got to do with the picture as you see it?

Yes, we got that bit Glam, my own consternation was aroused by the suggestion that there might be something distasteful about sharing ones neighbourhood with 'day to day immigrants'.

Archived