When Will The BNP Become More Electable?

That I seriously dispute.

In my experience, most people pay there BBC TV Licence fee out of fear. Not out of respect for the BBC. Or because they genuinely believe that BBC content is well worth the fee.

No. Plain old fear of the fascist style knock at the door...

Why do you put 'racist' and 'racism' in inverted commas?

I think the reason for this is simply that it is the moment's 'trendy' subject as well as mainstream politicians jumping on the 'immigration bandwagon', providing no end of rent-a-quotes and interview subjects. The media's obsession with 'home grown' Islamic terrorism also feeds into this discussion.

John X

Or perhaps it's because the majority of the public are deeply uneasy with such high levels of immigration into the UK, as evidenced in opinion poll after opinion poll, which have transformed this once unified country into a 'coiled spring' deeply divided dystopia, just as the capitalists intended...

Or perhaps it's because the majority of the public are deeply uneasy with such high levels of immigration into the UK, as evidenced in opinion poll after opinion poll, which have transformed this once unified country into a 'coiled spring' deeply divided dystopia, just as the capitalists intended...

The only coiled spring is the one the feckless, emotionally and intellectually malnourished sit upon as they berate their kinfolk on the Jeremy Kyle show and denounce absolutely anyone they can for their own shortcomings and inadequacies.

The fact that you and iINTERVIEWER say that it is, does not make it true. :D

Some studies say that as much as 7% of the population have an 'active' interest in paedophilia. Are you really saying that the BBC should make 'pro-paedophilia programmes' to reflect these views? After all, that is almost double the usual BNP vote.

What studies are these then John? Studies produced by organisations who want to exagerate the amount of child abuse that takes place, or ones by the like of Peter Tachtell or Harriet Harman who used to work for some dubious organisation?

There seems to be an awful lot of programmes, documentaries, phone-ins and discussions about immigration on all channels, not just the BBC. I think the reason for this is simply that it is the moment's 'trendy' subject as well as mainstream politicians jumping on the 'immigration bandwagon', providing no end of rent-a-quotes and interview subjects. The media's obsession with 'home grown' Islamic terrorism also feeds into this discussion.

John X

So you disregard demographic studies and the fact that the Labour party labelled anyone who wished to debate immigration as racist for some reason.

Why do you put 'racist' and 'racism' in inverted commas?

Because people who dont like others that are not the same race as them dont want to recognise the words racist and racism, They say there's no such animal and that these terms are social constructs by left wingers :roll:

Because people who dont like others that are not the same race as them dont want to recognise the words racist and racism' date=' They say there's no such animal and that these terms are social constructs by left wingers :roll:[/quote']

I suspected as much.

Because people who dont like others that are not the same race as them dont want to recognise the words racist and racism' date=' They say there's no such animal and that these terms are social constructs by left wingers :roll:[/quote']

Whilst I do share yours and Halibuts suspicions, can we please stop putting words in his mouth and let him answer himself.

The only coiled spring is the one the feckless, emotionally and intellectually malnourished sit upon as they berate their kinfolk on the Jeremy Kyle show and denounce absolutely anyone they can for their own shortcomings and inadequacies.

Sorry but I don't know what the Jeremy Kyle show is, can you explain?

Archived