When Will The BNP Become More Electable?

You're a fish what'd do you expect and even if I did tell you, you'd forget.

Anyway have a think about it and let me know what your conclusions are, I'm all ears.

You haven't the bottle. Fair enough. People will draw their own conclusions.

Isle of Wight (Sandown)

Bognor Regis

Barry island

Margate

Southend

Need i go on?

No you needn't.

It doesn't surprise me that you haven't been outside these shores. It is often the case that those on the far-right are not very widely travelled (except for Thailand for some reason! :D). They tend to be very parochial both geographically and in their thinking.

When they say 'everyone' knows that immigrants get priority housing and you are not allowed to ask for black coffee in the town hall anymore they do genuinely believe it to be true, as 'everyone' is their neighbours, the Sun newspaper and the people they meet down their local boozer.

I know this is a generalisation but it is largely true. And streamline, if you have never been abroad because of fear of flying, drowning, or you just haven't been able to afford it, then I apologise. It is not my intention to use your personal circumstances to score political points. :(

If however, you don't go abroad for 'fear of or distaste for things foreign', then all I can say is you are missing out on a whole world.

John X

No you needn't.

It doesn't surprise me that you haven't been outside these shores. It is often the case that those on the far-right are not very widely travelled (except for Thailand for some reason! :D). They tend to be very parochial both geographically and in their thinking.

When they say 'everyone' knows that immigrants get priority housing and you are not allowed to ask for black coffee in the town hall anymore they do genuinely believe it to be true, as 'everyone' is their neighbours, the Sun newspaper and the people they meet down their local boozer.

I know this is a generalisation but it is largely true. And streamline, if you have never been abroad because of fear of flying, drowning, or you just haven't been able to afford it, then I apologise. It is not my intention to use your personal circumstances to score political points. :(

If however, you don't go abroad for 'fear of or distaste for things foreign', then all I can say is you are missing out on a whole world.

John X

I just chose a couple of locations off the top of my head and on that basis you came back with your conclusions.

That's amazing, could I be wrong but is that refered to as stereoptyping?

I'm still waiting for your study on 7% of the population are into Paedophilia by the way. Do we get to see this or have you now gone a bit shy?

I just chose a couple of locations off the top of my head and on that basis you came back with your conclusions.

That's amazing, could I be wrong but is that refered to as stereoptyping?

You chose five locations and none of them were outside the UK. I admitted it was a generalisation but in my experience the majority of people who hold far-right views are not very widely travelled. It is not stereotyping. Saying that you must never have travelled anywhere if you are a BNP supporter is stereotyping.

I'm still waiting for your study on 7% of the population are into Paedophilia by the way. Do we get to see this or have you now gone a bit shy?

You can wait! :D

It is something that was said on a Panorama programme a while back. The point I was making was that active paedophiles probably outnumber BNP supporters, but you would not expect the BBC to make 'pro-paedophile' programmes because of an obligation to reflect everyone's views, under their charter.

John X

Yes, we got that bit Glam, my own consternation was aroused by the suggestion that there might be something distasteful about sharing ones neighbourhood with 'day to day immigrants'.

Are you and Halibut a double act by any chance if so who's the comic and who's the straight man..cancel that. Halibut must be the comic..Are you acting obtuse so as to pander to halibut or ,like him does it all come natural ?I would have thought you of all people must have grasped my connotation of what I termed "day to day" immigrants in the context of the posts,or maybe I am giving you more credit than you actually deserve,strange,I could understand Halibuts lack of knowledge it seems I have been mistaken over you..I will have to re-consider my opinion of your agenda on threads such as this Im afraid I may have done you an injustice.

I was responding to a deeply inaccurate statement that was directed at me.

The BBC TV Licence fee is classified as a tax. FACT.

TV Licence is only a payable if you own equpiment that can pick TV stations up - if you don't you are fine and don't have to pay a bean :)

12 English Democrat candidates and 4 BNP candidates stood in Doncaster. NOT ONE of them was elected.

The white working-class of Donny largely voted Labour.

John X

However Doncaster did elect a ED mayor... Not sure how you worked out how the white populus voted? Is there such a break down of figures???

Archived