When Will The BNP Become More Electable?

I do.

But it confuses me that you do, as a BNP member of some 20+ years! :confused:

John X

Hmmm.

What confuses me is why:

1. You assume that I am a member of the BNP, without a shred of evidence - or a confession.

2. Why do you assume that I am a BNP member of some twenty plus years? Again, without any evidence or a confession.

Are all of your posts so devoid of facts and based purely upon some paranoid suspicion? Do you suspect everybody of being in the BNP? Is there a BNP man hiding under your bed at this moment?

Best check!

It's about instilling a sense of national pride. A sense of belonging. An English identity.

The United States has a similar policy, which is supported by Republicans and Democrats alike. Only extremists oppose such a policy over there.

Do you not want to see a more unified and stable society, at peace with itself?

What a ridiculously loaded question. Of course I want society to be at peace with itself.

I don't like flags, I don't like jingoism, I don't want flags on all public buildings, I think that is a horrible idea, and would oppose it with every means available to me, it's something I feel quite strongly about.

1. You assume that I am a member of the BNP, without a shred of evidence - or a confession.

2. Why do you assume that I am a BNP member of some twenty plus years? Again, without any evidence or a confession.

Oops, I fear I may have mistaken you for BritPat! :o

He admitted that he was a BNP member at the time of Stephen Lawrence's murder which is where the 20+ years came from.

I was involved with the BNP at the time....

I remember Ron Jeremy saying that you were one of the few articulate BNP 'members' but thinking back he may have said 'supporters'

My genuine apologies. Not a nice thing to accuse anyone of :(

John X

Do you not want to see a more unified and stable society, at peace with itself?

Quite happy to see that - I've had Muslim neighbours for the last 20 odd years and we've got along just fine - couldn't want better folk next door. So how are you going to stop the local white numbskulls referring to the as "Pakis" and "Al - Queda"?

Tell that to the BBC TV Licensing goon squad who use threats, intimidation and home visits in an attempt to bully non BBC customers into paying for something that legally they don't have to.

If you own a computer, then you have equipment where you can view TV, even some phones come under this now... People have gone to court to say that they haven't been and won't be using them to watch TV, not sure how far they get!

The figure does actually matter because you imply there as many peados in this country as there are BNP supporters.

The actual figure of course is clouded by the fact that there are quite a number of people who are members of BOTH groups! ;)

John X

Archived