When Will The BNP Become More Electable?

I found this post from another forum which eloquently describes the truth about these stories.

And the great cause celebre on here that got all the far-right posters slavering, turned out to be a dispute between two Irish families, who were not made, but asked to take it down by the police to keep the peace, and had nothing to do with the flag of St George or muslims! :o

John X

The English Democrats are clearly utterly rubbish - it's in their constitution that all public buildings should display the english flag by law.

What kind of bunch of boorish, self inflated tools would come up with a rule like that?

Probably you if the rest of your posts are anything like that.

You actually believe this has happened in the circumstances you describe? I'm afraid it's one of those rumours that became a chinese whisper amongst the nationalist community to justify their persecution complex-they do that very well.
Probably in Birmingstan or Bradforstan.

If truth be known I find all kinds of flag flying rather creepy, and exclusive rather than inclusive.

John X

A shame for you. To express that view, you must fail to embrace, or perhaps even truly understand, things like national spirit or pride of our heritage.

The English Democrats are clearly utterly rubbish - it's in their constitution that all public buildings should display the english flag by law.

What kind of bunch of boorish, self inflated tools would come up with a rule like that?

I really must comment on the standard of the above post.

It's dreadful! Without any redeeming qualities whatsoever. It's simply not fit for purpose.

The only grade that can possibly be awarded is a FAIL.

It is only state-maintained (financed and administered) public buildings that would have to fly the English Flag by law. This applies mainly to town halls, civic halls and various other similar state maintained public buildings.

The majority of these buildings currently fly a number of flags, which include the English Flag, as well as the Union flag and the flag of the EU. Some public buildings even fly the Rainbow flag, a symbol of gay and lesbian community pride.

The English Flag, when it is flown in every English town and city, will empower the people of England and help to instill pride as a nation. The flag will unify and strengthen our communities, one of the earliest known emblems representing England. Bringing peace and lasting stability to our divided, multi-cultural and overcrowded land.

What an utterly depressing post. :(

If you wish to prove your worth within a community then prove it by getting involved. A piece of cloth does nothing for community pride, people do, unless you ultimately need rewarding by using the flag to make the statement..."Look at me everyone".

Probably in Birmingstan or Bradforstan.

You're probably right Bassman, it reminds me of the Rastafarian who was stopped by police driving through Dronfield and told to shave off his dreadlocks because it upset the locals...except I just made all that up ;)

You're probably right Bassman, it reminds me of the Rastafarian who was stopped by police driving through Dronfield and told to shave off his dreadlocks because it upset the locals...except I just made all that up ;)

I suppose the next rumour we'll get is that Bradford are going to have to change the name of St George's Hall (their equivalent of our City Hall) because it offends the asians.

I suppose the next rumour we'll get is that Bradford are going to have to change the name of St George's Hall (their equivalent of our City Hall) because it offends the asians.

Party poop. That was bassmans next suggestion. :hihi:

Though it is a shame that people (of any colour) can walk around with dreadlocks without being accosted by some authority or other with the power to tidy them up a bit.

Archived