When Will The BNP Become More Electable?

And that's the problem I have.

You equate a profit-orientated football team with a national flag.

Oh, and you don't have to believe in the the flag or even the nation it represents to respect those people who gave their lives for it. You only devalue the flag by comparing it to big business.

Perhaps that is all people such as you can appreciate - maximising profit and materialism? Soulless capitalism.

Indirectly that's exactly what you've just done. What bigger business is there than the MOD?

I'm cool with him now easty since he's renounced piganism :hihi:

on the subject of the BNP....will they be giving away all the nice houses......and re-opening all the closed public houses...and selling beer at 50p a pint...and make the football clubs give free entry to all the kids...re-introduce the 10p bus fare.....and make all the politicions and bankers...give the money back.......easty would...

on the subject of the BNP....will they be giving away all the nice houses......and re-opening all the closed public houses...and selling beer at 50p a pint...and make the football clubs give free entry to all the kids...re-introduce the 10p bus fare.....and make all the politicions and bankers...give the money back.......easty would...

You have my vote :thumbsup:

Perhaps that is all people such as you can appreciate - maximising profit and materialism? Soulless capitalism.

3.3.1 The English Democrat favour a market economy

(from the English Democrats' manifesto)

You are the one who supports a party that believes in capitalism. :D

John X

Though it is a shame that people (of any colour) can walk around with dreadlocks without being accosted by some authority or other with the power to tidy them up a bit.

Old school trolling. Poor.

This poem below exemplifies English national spirit - a love of one's country, of one's place of origin, of one's home - which is something that all people of all nations feel.

Rupert Brooke

1887–1915

The Soldier

If I should die, think only this of me:

That there's some corner of a foreign field

That is for ever England. There shall be

In that rich earth a richer dust concealed;

A dust whom England bore, shaped, made aware,

Gave, once, her flowers to love, her ways to roam,

A body of England's, breathing English air,

Washed by the rivers, blest by suns of home.

And think, this heart, all evil shed away,

A pulse in the eternal mind, no less

Gives somewhere back the thoughts by England given;

Her sights and sounds; dreams happy as her day;

And laughter, learnt of friends; and gentleness,

In hearts at peace, under an English heaven.

This poem was written during the Great War, which the poet fought in. It is a sad poem, but the poet is remembering happier times, at home in England. He was a man compelled by circumstances and national pride to fight for his country. He died of an infection while serving in the royal Navy, and was buried in Greece.

I prefer Wilfred Owen's 'Dulce et decorum est' myself.

''My friend, you would not tell with such high zest

To children ardent for some desperate glory,

The old Lie; Dulce et Decorum est

Pro patria mori''

Archived