When Will The BNP Become More Electable?

You got a problem with telling me how many working class males had the right to vote, it's a simple enough question?

These are the same people who had to sacrifice their lifes and yet you are telling me feamles had it worse simply because they couldn't vote.

No I'm not telling you that at all, I was responding directly to a question you asked about upper/middle class females, I'm happy to clarify that white, working class males had it just as bad if not worse.

I think it's all relative to the period, I asked why females were not include and you said it was beacuse they couldn't vote. LOL

So you believe that being denied the right to vote doesn't place an individual at a disadvantage?

No I'm not telling you that at all, I was responding directly to a question you asked about upper/middle class females, I'm happy to clarify that white, working class males had it just as bad if not worse.

Here'syour response to my original question which was:-

"why don't you ask him why he thinks life was crap for white female members of the middle and upper class?"

Your reply was:-

"because most of them didn't have the unconditional right to vote!!"

My reply to you was neither did most males but instead of telling you this I ask you a question and I can see by your latest reply you still haven't answered this.

I see so you would have been against the laws that banned females from working underground in mines and cut their working hours to those of children.

Is that what you mean by equal?

You've got it.

That is exactly what I mean by equal. If women want to work down the pit then why shouldn't they?

I'm not advocating whether it is a good thing that they do or don't just that they should be able to, if they choose.

And you still haven't told me wbo John P is! :confused:

John X

You've got it.

That is exactly what I mean by equal. If women want to work down the pit then why shouldn't they?

I'm not advocating whether it is a good thing that they do or don't just that they should be able to, if they choose.

And you still haven't told me wbo John P is! :confused:

John X

I'll think you find in those misty eyed days they pretty much had no choice and of course all the men with the uncoditional vote did. LOL

Here's a little help to take you back to those misty days:-

Slowly getting there aren't we comrades but got to laugh you needed to refer to a website designed for children.

First one I came across on google that explained it clearly. And I wonder how many Forum members have any history qualifications (the link was getting on for 'A' level standard IMHO).

Archived