When Will The BNP Become More Electable?

got to laugh you needed to refer to a website designed for children.

And that attitude just makes you look an arse!

The clearest and most unbiased explanation of the war in Ireland I ever saw, was not on Panorama, World in Action or any number of documentaries and history programmes about the subject.

It was on John Craven's Newsround - a kids programme which summed up in about 45 seconds what political journalists, newsreaders and historians had failed to get across in years.

John X

And that attitude just makes you look an arse!

The clearest and most unbiased explanation of the war in Ireland I ever saw, was not on Panorama, World in Action or any number of documentaries and history programmes about the subject.

It was on John Craven's Newsround - a kids programme which summed up in about 45 seconds what political journalists, newsreaders and historians had failed to get across in years.

John X

No surprises there then.

Did you ever complain to the BBC about this?

Did you ever complain to the BBC about this?

If the BBC makes a good news programme for kids why on earth would anyone complain about it? :confused:

You do post some strange things on here.

John X

(and who on earth is John P?)

Here'syour response to my original question which was:-

"why don't you ask him why he thinks life was crap for white female members of the middle and upper class?"

Your reply was:-

"because most of them didn't have the unconditional right to vote!!"

But the point is neither John X or myself were making a comparison between upper/middle class females and white, working class males.

My reply to you was neither did most males but instead of telling you this I ask you a question and I can see by your latest reply you still haven't answered this.

Well the answer is neither a revelation to me or you, since it's not something we're in dispute over.

Well at least you made the effort and looked.

you know you aint half coming across as arrogant, lazy, misogynistic as well as the usual right wing characteristics we already knew you had, well done nearly a full set

you know you aint half coming across as arrogant, lazy, misogynistic as well as the usual right wing characteristics we already knew you had, well done nearly a full set

LOL Well that's no suprise is it, because to question your world and your believes is not possible because you obviously are perfect.

But the point is neither John X or myself were making a comparison between upper/middle class females and white, working class males. Well the answer is neither a revelation to me or you, since it's not something we're in dispute over.

Sorry you compeletely lost me now, I only aksed you a simple question and it must now 6 posts later and you still can't answer.

What's your problem, you want a debate or you want a childish arguement?

Sorry you compeletely lost me now, I only aksed you a simple question and it must now 6 posts later and you still can't answer.

What's your problem, you want a debate or you want a childish arguement?

I don't want an argument at all, do you know the answer to your question? I suspect you're not seeking enlightenment from me so have no idea why you're labouring the point.

Archived