When Will The BNP Become More Electable?

LOL Well that's no suprise is it, because to question your world and your believes is not possible because you obviously are perfect.

its nothing to do with my views or your views go back and read the last two pages of your posts in this thread.........its your attitude, you really are a nasty piece of work, you and the bnp suit each other

its nothing to do with my views or your views go back and read the last two pages of your posts in this thread.........its your attitude, you really are a nasty piece of work, you and the bnp suit each other

Nothing wrong with my attitude. I simply asked when males got the vote and based on that you called me a mysogonist.

Your an idiot.

I don't tend to think in terms of individuals and so with that in mind what are your benchmarks?

It's a really straightforward question and it doesn't refer to individuals.

Aside from their skin colour are black and white men the same or different?

If different in your opinion what are the differeneces?

I don't want an argument at all, do you know the answer to your question? I suspect you're not seeking enlightenment from me so have no idea why you're labouring the point.

Well I did ask you when did males get the vote but as you can't answer that then I guess you have no idea.

Archived