When Will The BNP Become More Electable?

It was a straight question regarding your views on racial supremacy.

What views on racial supremacy?

Never really considered it but what are we talking about here the achievements of the black race against the white race, is that what you mean?

Well I did ask you when did males get the vote but as you can't answer that then I guess you have no idea.

All males were granted the right to vote by the Reform Act, provided they were homeowners, which of course most of the working class weren't-so what's your point with regards to the original post that John X made highlighting that life was crap if you weren't white, straight, Christian, male and upper/middle class?

Never really considered it but what are we talking about here the achievements of the black race against the white race, is that what you mean?

I'm asking you if you regard black men as being of equal worth and value as white men. It's an entirely reasonable and straightforward question.

Halibut asked the question, Im not sufficiently interested in the answer or in exploring it further.

All males were granted the right to vote by the Reform Act, provided they were homeowners, which of course most of the working class weren't-so what's your point with regards to the original post that John X made highlighting that life was crap if you weren't white, straight, Christian, male and upper/middle class?

Indeed provided they were homeowners which wasn't likely until well after WWII.

So all these guys sacrificed their lives and yet the only thing you can come up with is females had it worse because they couldn't vote. I've even alluded to laws to protect females despite not having the vote and you still want to argue that some one elses post is still relevant.

He hasn't got a clue, he gets his news off of John Craven's newsround and uses his value of today to consider what life was like back some 200 years ago.

What a fool.

Indeed provided they were homeowners which wasn't likely until well after WWII.

So all these guys sacrificed their lives and yet the only thing you can come up with is females had it worse because they couldn't vote. I've even alluded to laws to protect females despite not having the vote and you still want to argue that some one elses post is still relevant.

He hasn't got a clue, he gets his news off of John Craven's newsround and uses his value of today to consider what life was like back some 200 years ago.

What a fool.

Streamline do you have learning difficulties? Nobody has said females had it worse than working class males during WWI-in fact John X was lamenting their treatment, in response to INTERVIEWER who had posted the Brooke poem as though it encapsulated all that was great about England. John X simply pointed out that it was only great if you were white, straight, Christian and upper/middle class.

So by omission therefore if you were black, gay, straight, working class or female it wasn't so great, however he didnt claim that the level of disadvantage was equal between these various groups or worse for some than it was for white, working class males.

I'm asking you if you regard black men as being of equal worth and value as white men. It's an entirely reasonable and straightforward question.

And why are you asking it?

Because it's relevant to your contributions to the thread, which is about a political party that regards blacks as lesser people than whites.

Are you going to answer a perfectly reasonable question or continue to avoid it?

Because it's relevant to your contributions to the thread, which is about a political party that regards blacks as lesser people than whites.

Are you going to answer a perfectly reasonable question or continue to avoid it?

That is your opinion but again I will ask you what are your benchmarks?

Archived