When Will The BNP Become More Electable?

What evidence do you have for this?

In contrast I can provide references to studies that will show what BoyFriday has said corresponds with the evidence.

It might also be worth trying to bring this back on topic.... what has this to do with the racism so prevalent in the BNP? how even if what you say is true does it justify someone voting for the sort of person that blames everything going wrong with the country on ethnics and that thinks most of them don't speak english?

I don't know why don't you start a thread on it and stop trying to hijack this one re:- When Will The BNP Become More Electable?

Personally I think the BNP have played their part in the immigration debate, even Boyfriday admits everyone has a bit of racism in them, so why clowns like you are in denial about this I have no idea.

Labour costs are part of the costs of production, which are passed on to the consumer. If we were in a position to create domestically everything we consume, then your argument might have some credibility, but we dont, we cant insulate ourselves from foreign competition, either in the goods and services we buy or those we try to sell globally.

The BNP are also committed to recapturing ownership of British land, property and utilities that have foreign owners or shareholders-sounds great doesn't it?

But how are they going to pay for these assets? Will they take them back whilst holding their foreign owners/shareholders at arms length with a gun? What would that do to our international standing? What effect would it have on the value of these assets if the potential market for them was reduced to UK citizens only? Pension funds, and other investments owned by ordinary British people rely on these assets to trade to their maximum potential.

These are the major flaws in the BNP's economic argument.

I guess then that you need to talk someone who has studied economics but a couple of points:- Do you think China, India, Brazil, Russia imports labour and do you know there are countries that do not allow foriegn ownership?

These are up and coming nations that I keep an eye on knowing that this country is basically bankrupt.

Did they practise voodoo in Africa? Sorry silly question, you don't know do you...

Why do you have this obsession with some African connection I might or might not have? If I did it was over 250 years ago, and I'm totally ambivalent about it.

Personally I think the BNP have played their part in the immigration debate, even Boyfriday admits everyone has a bit of racism in them, so why clowns like you are in denial about this I have no idea.

There is a big difference between a bit of racism in people and the glorification of racism that the idiots in the BNP promote.

As for contributing to the debate their only contributions have been lies that provoke reactions and hinder proper debate.

I don't know why don't you start a thread on it and stop trying to hijack this one re:- When Will The BNP Become More Electable?

Why is it hijacking the thread to anwer the question with once the party stops being racist and once it gets rid of its knuckle dragging stupid racists like the local organiser? Who on reflection has probably committed a sacking offence by bringing his employer in to disrepute on Radio Sheffield.

I guess then that you need to talk someone who has studied economics but a couple of points:- Do you think China, India, Brazil, Russia imports labour and do you know there are countries that do not allow foriegn ownership?
They don't need to import labour because theirs is already as cheap as it gets. Yes I know there are countries that dont allow foreign ownership, but you're missing my point-the cat is out of the bag in respect of the UK, we've already profited and benefited from selling off our assets, you can't turn that particular clock back without serious repercussions.

These are up and coming nations that I keep an eye on knowing that this country is basically bankrupt.

They havent exactly got ahead by paying their workers top dollar or being sympathetic to improving their working conditions have they?

Why do you have this obsession with some African connection I might or might not have? If I did it was over 250 years ago, and I'm totally ambivalent about it.

I haven't an obsession with it, I know for sure I have a connection with this country going way beyond 250 years and don't appreciate it when some mere "lodger" tries to make out I owe his "ancestors" a debt of gratitude because "they" used to clear out my Great Great grandparents bedpans.

"Up and coming" implies that they are/were down and out; Dont you think that the fact that these countries supposed nationalistic approach played a part in them being so down and out for so long?

There is a big difference between a bit of racism in people and the glorification of racism that the idiots in the BNP promote.

As for contributing to the debate their only contributions have been lies that provoke reactions and hinder proper debate.

Why is it hijacking the thread to anwer the question with once the party stops being racist and once it gets rid of its knuckle dragging stupid racists like the local organiser? Who on reflection has probably committed a sacking offence by bringing his employer in to disrepute on Radio Sheffield.

A bit of racism? LOL so you are bit of a racist are you and as for proper debate, I can recall that in at least two general elections the labour party were quite happy to bring out the race card whenever immigration was discussed.

So tell me who really are the liars?

I haven't an obsession with it, I know for sure I have a connection with this country going way beyond 250 years and don't appreciate it when some mere "lodger" tries to make out I owe his "ancestors" a debt of gratitude because "they" used to clear out my Great Great grandparents bedpans.

Well from your answer it sure doesn't sound like you have an obsession about it.... :hihi:

So anyone that can't trace their ancestry back 250 years is a "lodger"... second class?

In that case immigration is not your issue at all, because you have a problem with people born here.

"Up and coming" implies that they are/were down and out; Dont you think that the fact that these countries supposed nationalistic approach played a part in them being so down and out for so long?

I'm no expert but two of them are communist and as far as being nationlistic goes it seems to me they are looking after their own wouldn't you agree?

Archived