When Will The BNP Become More Electable?

Why don't you do us all a favour and go and do some research regarding intelligence and races eh?

When you've done that perhaps you'll then start to realise that there are various conclusions and retards like you who go around calling people racists for political reasons not scientific ones don't get a look in.

Chew on that one prat...

So you're saying its now scientific fact that whites are more intelligent than non white people?

Without a car, A roof over your head, A mobile phone, Running water, Abundant food conveniently provided for you in shops that are easy to get to thanks to a road infrastructure etc etc, You'd be screwed, big time.

You can not hold a candle to the poor guy in the third world that physically built the shelter, caught the fish, Killed the animals etc for his family.

You chew on that !

You told halibut to do "research into race and intelligence"' date=' In other words you know of some "scientific research" somewhere that sugests that different races perhaps behave or think differently , So you choose to read into that that it is now fact that white people are more intelligent, ie, superior to non whites, totally vindicating your racism. Well you can have your little fantasy that Whites are superior to non whites if you must, But everyone else knows its cobblers.[/quote']

I left it totally open to the researcher but in the meantime I discover you sprouting nonesense on another thread. :loopy:

and have you ever contributed to a thread that didnt involve insulting people,all I ever see you do is address the poster not the topic,maybe a little input from you wouldnt go amiss.go on break the habit of a lifetime and post something constructive .

Tell me Halibut what are your thoughts on bassmans "dislikes"

illegal immigrants

economic migrants

bogus asylum seekers

bogus refugees

medieval thinking/preaching/brainwashing/sexist/ racist religions.

do you feel they have a place in our society ?

do you think they contribute to the system ?

do you think bassmans has valid points on all 5 subjects ,if not please explain, one by one, why not ?

there you are your chance to make a telling contribution to the thread.

Is this what Simon and Garfunkel meant by their record "The sound of silence"

or as Diana Ross put it in her record.."Im still waiting"

Is this what Simon and Garfunkel meant by their record "The sound of silence"

or as Diana Ross put it in her record.."Im still waiting"

I see Glamrocker's playing in defence for Streamline.

Maybe he should be asked the question!

John X

Why don't you do us all a favour and go and do some research regarding intelligence and races eh?

When you've done that perhaps you'll then start to realise that there are various conclusions and retards like you who go around calling people racists for political reasons not scientific ones don't get a look in.

Chew on that one prat...

Oh dear - the racist is having a strop!

By the way - I'm not calling you a racist for 'political reasons'.

I'm calling you one because you are.

Isn't it odd that someone who so obviously is a racist gets so mardy when it's pointed out?

I'm wondering how your going to reply, since you are so into the working class how allowing mass immigration benefited them?

What the hell are you on about now?

Any danger of you answering the question you were asked? :suspect:

John X

What the hell are you on about now?

Any danger of you answering the question you were asked? :suspect:

John X

About as much danger of that as their is of the BNP ever becoming electable - precisely zero.

Archived