When Will The BNP Become More Electable?

It's going to be fun when Griffin suspends Brons. Welcome to the end game.

Maybe our local Sheffield organiser should enter the fray and make it a three-way contest.

If his recent radio phone interview with Radio Sheffield is anything to go by, press conferences should be 'interesting'.

Is mr postman pro or anti-Griffin at the moment? He's definitely been in both camps before. ;)

John X

Maybe our local Sheffield organiser should enter the fray and make it a three-way contest.

If his recent radio phone interview with Radio Sheffield is anything to go by, press conferences should be 'interesting'.

Is mr postman pro or anti-Griffin at the moment? He's definitely been in both camps before. ;)

John X

Defo pro Griffin. I was reading somewhere that Joey Barber/Smith took him to an Eddy Butler meeting and Mr Postman stormed out and made a right tit of himself infront of most of Yorkshire BNP.

He hasn't posted much recently has he, I would have thought he would have with all of his spare time at the moment.

He hasn't posted much recently has he, I would have thought he would have with all of his spare time at the moment.

I think Flowersfade scared him off by constantly asking how he'd got on in the local elections! :D

Also I think one of his 'comrades' may have had a word with him about posting on here, after his antics the day after the election when he said he was fed up and would join the Tories if it wasn't for the fact that they wouldn't have him. :o

John X

OK! The one eyed man, who made a mess of his one chance on 'Question Time' may well be gone soon. Who would you like to see as the new leader. What would you do to make them a more major force in politics. Or stop them for that matter?

Anything can happen in politics, anything. Opines?

The day they get into office will be the first day of another civil war!

Utterly pathetic.

Which is why I've always been fairly relaxed about the electoral fortunes of British fascism.

No matter how favourable the political conditions are, the anti-democratic nature of these parties means that they are ego led rather than merit led which means that their efforts are constantly being sapped by infighting.

Hitler, Mussolini and Franco could kill or imprison anyone who threatened their position within the party. Brons and Griffin can't do that which is why we get that undignified spectacle we saw at the European Parliament.

John X

Archived