When Will The BNP Become More Electable?

The performance of Griffin was utterly pathetic.

You never attended council meetings or a party meeting ? ,better still watch Prime Ministers question time on the box,if the video you watched,not the link mind,was pathetic,you seem to be missing out on something.

You never attended council meetings or a party meeting ?

To be fair, this was on a different scale altogether.

It was clear that Brons and Griffin hate the sight of each other and how often do you see a party leader calling another senior figure in the party a liar at public event that is being filmed.

And that is before the audience participation section where so much dirty linen was aired in public. I can't remember and can't be arsed watching it again, but I don't remember one political point being made. It was all about back-stabbing and control by various factions of the party.

The party criticised Sky TV's BNP Wives for taking things out of context and making them look silly, but given total control (it was their meeting), they didn't fare much better. Brons and Griffin are both reasonably able public speakers but to get into a childish slanging match with members of their own party is just amateurish.

And aspiring leaders like Jordan Pont, ringing up BBC Radio Sheffield, saying he was a serving postman, blaming all society's ills on the 'ethnics', then promptly getting himself suspended by the Royal Mail, does not inspire much confidence in the future.

I'd say 'pathetic' pretty much sums it up!

John X

To be fair, this was on a different scale altogether.

It was clear that Brons and Griffin hate the sight of each other and how often do you see a party leader calling another senior figure in the party a liar at public event that is being filmed.

And that is before the audience participation section where so much dirty linen was aired in public. I can't remember and can't be arsed watching it again, but I don't remember one political point being made. It was all about back-stabbing and control by various factions of the party.

The party criticised Sky TV's BNP Wives for taking things out of context and making them look silly, but given total control (it was their meeting), they didn't fare much better. Brons and Griffin are both reasonably able public speakers but to get into a childish slanging match with members of their own party is just amateurish.

And aspiring leaders like Jordan Pont, ringing up BBC Radio Sheffield, saying he was a serving postman, blaming all society's ills on the 'ethnics', then promptly getting himself suspended by the Royal Mail, does not inspire much confidence in the future.

I'd say 'pathetic' pretty much sums it up!

John X

The thing is we know the BNP is in meltdown and surely griffin would want to hide that fact which makes me wonder if he knew the meeting was being filmed.

If Griffin loses the ballot thats it the BNP is dead,Bron is no leader and even the most die hard BNP supporters have got to admit its only Griffins arrogance and stubbornness thats kept the party afloat,something may rise from the ashes under a new name but it seems as though the immigration problem has risen to a higher plane over the last few months.

It wouldnt surprise me that Griffin has the copyright on the BNP name and if he loses he takes his ball home with him :D

which makes me wonder if he knew the meeting was being filmed......

.....It wouldnt surprise me that Griffin has the copyright on the BNP name and if he loses he takes his ball home with him :D

A savvy politician like Griffin should know exactly what is for public and what is for private consumption. And I doubt he has copyright to the name. A properly constituted political party registered for electoral purposes, probably legally belongs to it's members

but it seems as though the immigration problem has risen to a higher plane over the last few months.

What on earth is that supposed to mean? :confused:

It has pretty much fallen off the agenda since last year's general election.

John X

A savvy politician like Griffin should know exactly what is for public and what is for private consumption. And I doubt he has copyright to the name. A properly constituted political party registered for electoral purposes, probably legally belongs to it's members

What on earth is that supposed to mean? :confused:

It has pretty much fallen off the agenda since last year's general election.

John X

the bit about copyright was a joke..the smiley would be a clue

You dont read the papers.... or SF... then, immigration was in the news only this week,and last week and the week before that.

I asked Halibut 5 questions amounting to comments in which he called the author racist ,he refused or was unable to answer them,I put that down to ignorance on a subject he likes to "comment" on but not explain his "comments"..The word comments in brackets should be self explanatory.

You dont read the papers.... or SF... then, immigration was in the news only this week,and last week and the week before that.

I have to say that the most of the threads about immigration on here are either deliberate ****-stirring, a link to an article in the Mail or Express which is either a made up story or a true story that has been completely misunderstood by the person starting the thread or just thinly-veiled attempts by some people to make racist comments about some of Sheffield's minority population. These latter threads usually last a couple of posts and are then closed, leading to the usual chorus complaining that "You're never allowed to say anything racist on here!".

And I'm not sure you are particularly objective when it comes to judging the media coverage of a subject you clearly are obsessed with. You can't have it both ways -complaining that the media in general and the BBC in particular never cover immigration stories then saying there is a rash of those stories when it suits you! :hihi:

John X

I have to say that the most of the threads about immigration on here are either deliberate ****-stirring, a link to an article in the Mail or Express which is either a made up story or a true story that has been completely misunderstood by the person starting the thread or just thinly-veiled attempts by some people to make racist comments about some of Sheffield's minority population. These latter threads usually last a couple of posts and are then closed, leading to the usual chorus complaining that "You're never allowed to say anything racist on here!".

And I'm not sure you are particularly objective when it comes to judging the media coverage of a subject you clearly are obsessed with. You can't have it both ways -complaining that the media in general and the BBC in particular never cover immigration stories then saying there is a rash of those stories when it suits you! :hihi:

John X

Im not complaining where you got that from I dont know, obsessed with what ? that comment is what feeds groups like the BNP.

There is problems with immigration its a hot potato that respective government dont want to admit with their mistakes of the past,does that mean we all just brush it under the carpet and forget it ?

Archived