When Will The BNP Become More Electable?

i wud vote on them if they stopped being so openly racists and made a statement about the people already born and living here!

What about their view that it would be a kindness to kill children with disabilities?

An astonishing statement made by Jeffrey Marshall around the time that David Cameron's son Ivan passed away.

http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/blog/article/1270/the-bnp-disease

Im not complaining where you got that from I dont know, obsessed with what ?

Sorry, it may have been INTERVIEWER who was complaining about the BBC earlier this week! And I think most people on here would say you were obsessed with the subject! :o

There is problems with immigration its a hot potato that respective government dont want to admit with their mistakes of the past,does that mean we all just brush it under the carpet and forget it ?

Pretty much.

There are many more pressing things to deal with in the UK today and given that the anti-immigrant parties combined, polled less than 7% of the vote at the last general election, I'd say that most people would agree with me. :)

John X

Personally I can't ever see a time when the BNP will wield any significant power, they are far too mired in their past and race politics. And their leader has the personality and panache of a fence post.

What I'd like to see is a new right wing party along the lines of Geert Wilders' PVV that seeks to defend British values, customs, culture, normalities and traditions (and more widely of Western civilisation) and has no qualms about identifying the threat nor apologise for it, will finally admit how bad the political doctrine of Multiculturalism and over-immigration has been for us, will take us out of the European Convention on Human Rights and introduce tighter immigration controls (exiting the EU if necessary).

What about their view that it would be a kindness to kill children with disabilities?

An astonishing statement made by Jeffrey Marshall around the time that David Cameron's son Ivan passed away.

http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/blog/article/1270/the-bnp-disease

Didn't that left wing think tank Affiliated with the Labour party - the Fabian society once advocate euthanazing unproductive peoople?

Personally I can't ever see a time when the BNP will wield any significant power, they are far too mired in their past and race politics. And their leader has the personality and panache of a fence post.

What I'd like to see is a new right wing party along the lines of Geert Wilders' PVV that seeks to defend British values, customs, culture, normalities and traditions (and more widely of Western civilisation) and has no qualms about identifying the threat nor apologise for it, will finally admit how bad for us the political doctrine of Multiculturalism and over-immigration has been for us, will take us out of the European Convention on Human Rights and introduce tighter immigration controls (exiting the EU if necessary).

People like you really do wear rose tinted glasses when it comes to the "right wing" and "British values". If the right wing had their way Slavery would still be happening, , Women still wouldnt be able to vote, Men of low social class wouldnt be able to vote, Homosexuality would still be illegal and children would still be up chimneys etc etc.

"excess of sentimentality towards the weak and unproductive."

"There is actually not a great deal of point in keeping these sort of people alive, after all.”

Try as you might, despite their 'glossy' website and ill-fitting new suits, it is still hard to imagine these people without a huge swastika hung behind them! :suspect:

John X

People like you really do wear rose tinted glasses when it comes to the "right wing" and "British values". If the right wing had their way Slavery would still be happening' date=' , Women still wouldnt be able to vote, Men of low social class wouldnt be able to vote, Homosexuality would still be illegal and children would still be up chimneys etc etc.[/quote']

Not really much point in debating the politics of up to two hundred years ago, I'm interested in the politics of today's world.

Not really much point in debating the politics of up to two hundred years ago, I'm interested in the politics of today's world.

If the left hadn't fought against the status quo, then we would still be in the political, social and economic world of 200 years ago! :(

John X

Archived