When Will The BNP Become More Electable?

A bit of racism? LOL so you are bit of a racist are you and as for proper debate, I can recall that in at least two general elections the labour party were quite happy to bring out the race card whenever immigration was discussed.

So tell me who really are the liars?

Well if you have a problem with liars why are you defending a party who's spokesman a few days ago started off with it is all down to ethnics and none of them can speak English?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/p00gwmv6

(2 hours 30 mins in)

Or the Rotherham organiser, who citing a National front holocaust denial pamphlet for evidence claimed the holocaust was good for dentisty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrmQ8CvPpOg

Well from your answer it sure doesn't sound like you have an obsession about it.... :hihi:

So anyone that can't trace their ancestry back 250 years is a "lodger"... second class?

In that case immigration is not your issue at all, because you have a problem with people born here.

Mentioned twice, lodger in quotes, yes I'm slightly racist in much the same way I am familistic.

Anything else you have to offer?

How about some more links?

Oh dear spoke too soon before I had even replied, he's back with some links.

I haven't an obsession with it, I know for sure I have a connection with this country going way beyond 250 years and don't appreciate it when some mere "lodger" tries to make out I owe his "ancestors" a debt of gratitude because "they" used to clear out my Great Great grandparents bedpans.

Forgive me, but where exactly have I said you or any member of your family owes anyone else a 'debt of gratitude'? You're too easily drawn to sensational language Streamline.

You've consistently resisted the notion that immigrants were required to support the NHS, my answer to that was to ask who you thought was doing the menial jobs within it during the 50's & 60's, ie emptying bedpans and wiping patients backsides? Immigrants were doing it then, and now they still do as well as providing essential medical and nursing care.

Mentioned twice, lodger in quotes, yes I'm slightly racist in much the same way I am familistic.

Streamline, you'll get no change out of me or Wildcat, so maybe you should retreat gracefully and go and beat your dog?

You are familistic to everyone in your family tree going back 250 years.... my word you are an extraordinary. :hihi:

I know you prefer to work on instinct and prejudice, but some of us prefer to form opinions based on facts and evidence.

Forgive me, but where exactly have I said you or any member of your family owes anyone else a 'debt of gratitude'? You're too easily drawn to sensational language Streamline.

You've consistently resisted the notion that immigrants were required to support the NHS, my answer to that was to ask who you thought was doing the menial jobs within it during the 50's & 60's, ie emptying bedpans and wiping patients backsides? Immigrants were doing it then, and now they still do as well as providing essential medical and nursing care.

And my response was that your recollection of history is somewhat off the radar and your implied history I find offensive.

Don't ever again try to imply that somehow your ancestors emptied my families bedpans or is it only you who can use sensational language?

And my response was that your recollection of history is somewhat off the radar and your implied history I find offensive.

Don't ever again try to imply that somehow your ancestors emptied my families bedpans or is it only you who can use sensational language?

Why does that matter to you so much? In fact it is offensive to think it would.

My grandmother was a nurse who worked with many "ethnics".... so long as the patients were cared for that is all that mattered. People didn't get to pick which of the nurses would wipe their arses.... you may be surprised to be told this but nurses don't compete for the pleasure of such duties they get on and do it because it needs to be done.

Having served in the second world war as a nurse she didn't take kindly to people messing her or her nurses about. She clobbered Mick McManus, no one messed with her. If your relatives had complained they would be regretting it pretty quickly.

Streamline, you'll get no change out of me or Wildcat, so maybe you should retreat gracefully and go and beat your dog?

Bring it on, I'm chuckling at the thought of say in five years time you two trainspotters blaming the BNP for the way the country has become.

You are familistic to everyone in your family tree going back 250 years.... my word you are an extraordinary. :hihi:

You didn't know Streamline's back bedroom contains the cradle of civilisation? Wait til he puts big t'light on :D

Archived