When Will The BNP Become More Electable?

Bring it on, I'm chuckling at the thought of say in five years time you two trainspotters blaming the BNP for the way the country has become.

Well if they ever come to power they'll have me on a banana boat with Leona Lewis, so how bad can it get? ;)

Why does that matter to you so much?

My grandmother was a nurse who worked with many "ethnics".... so long as the patients were cared for that is all that mattered. People didn't get to pick which of the nurses would wipe their arses.... you may be surprised to be told this but nurses don't compete for the pleasure of such duties they get on and do it because it needs to be done.

Was it florence nightingale?

Nurses don't wipe asses these days.

Don't ever again try to imply that somehow your ancestors emptied my families bedpans or is it only you who can use sensational language?

I never said my ancestors emptied your ancestors bedpans, they would have been too good to do that.

Just for clarity, this was my post you've taken such lary exception to:

..you only have to look at the endorsement of your messiah Enoch Powell-he was Minister of Health who appreciated the NHS was woefully understaffed and encouraged people from the Commonwealth countries to come here to work in it. Often these workers did the jobs the indigenous didn't want to do (I wonder who emptied your ancestors bedpans Streamline?), and often for lower rates of pay than their British counterparts.

So I ask again, who do you think was doing the majority of the bed pan emptying in NHS hospitals in the 50's & 60's?

Archived