Is it just me that can't stand this heat?

Just shows you how much people whine whatever the weather! I hope the people that said roll on December are happy now. :)

I wouldn't mind it being a few degrees colder, and some frosty clear blue sky days would be lovely (some snow too), but I am immensely glad to see the back of the sweltering, energy-sapping, congested heat of summer.

Sunburnt on the front side of my elbow. Obviously missed a bit when bathing in suncream then sat in the sun all day watching the rugby 7's competition. Ow. Still, rather be like this than in the cold. I have however got that to look forward when I'm home in 18 days.

I am immensely glad to see the back of the sweltering, energy-sapping, congested heat of summer.

Me too! It was only 25 today. The AC has been off for 3 weeks now and the windows are open all night.

In January, when the temperature drops regularly to 15'C, people will be complaining about the cold!

There's no pleasing some folk.

I accidentally discovered that if you leave a glass of orange juice out they're fatally attracted to it. Just leave one nearby and they might leave you alone. :hihi:

Reminds me of when we were in the Girl Guides, camping. We used to leave a bit of jam in the bottom of a jam jar, and the wasps used to feed on it until they were too fat and lazy to get out - we had a jar full of dead wasps by the end of the day!

Archived