Scammers pretending to be 24sevenpccare.com

Doesn't standard BIOS BOOT from C:

Had you reset it it would have just removed the admin password (And a few other settings). You could then go in to the BIOS and boot from what's available.

Though I've just remembered you had a lap top. I imagine accessing the BIOS reset is tough on a lappy.

You may also get a call from a company claiming to be from beautifull downtown bramall lane claiming that if you give them large sums of cash they will somehow magic your team to promotion the leader is a particularly good scammer called mcscab or summat but dont fall for it cos its not gunna happen the real story is that your money will be used to pay off bad property investment deals and your team and money will dissappear into the abyss remember who told ye:hihi:

You may also get a call from a company claiming to be from beautifull downtown bramall lane claiming that if you give them large sums of cash they will somehow magic your team to promotion the leader is a particularly good scammer called mcscab or summat but dont fall for it cos its not gunna happen the real story is that your money will be used to pay off bad property investment deals and your team and money will dissappear into the abyss remember who told ye:hihi:

And the SF might think I'm a spammer :(

Though I've just remembered you had a lap top. I imagine accessing the BIOS reset is tough on a lappy.

I've downloaded the software ISO link you provided. I may try it one day.

Hopefully I won't ever have too.

But I still think the OP needs a total 'clear' to 'clear' his system.

I've downloaded the software ISO link you provided. I may try it one day.

Hopefully I won't ever have too.

But I still think the OP needs a total 'clear' to 'clear' his system.

Without actually looking at the machine I can't say. I hope it doesn't come to that but we'll see after a run of the live disc, MBAM and Spybot. Those three are pretty deadly but it still comes down to us not knowing what was done because the user was essentially local.

I also recommend the OP changes all machine passwords including admin.

This would have been much harder for the attacker if the OP was on Ubuntu or another Linux distro. I'm not saying this to be arrogant but it's much safer and can easily replace Windows in 90% of homes. Dual boot is even better.

Definitely give that disc a look pal and definitely give Ubuntu on a Live disc a look.

Archived