Scammers pretending to be 24sevenpccare.com

I imagine if you're using the machine in question that it's been on the Internet for a couple of hours since the event. It's likely if he wanted anything he already has it. It's your call fella. I would definitely start changing passwords on every site that has something personal.

i was just using my laptop on sheffieldforum... and all of a sudden that machine is blocked from viewing sheffield forum altogether... do you think the "hacker" is watching me right now? (on the other maching?)

i was on the phone for a while... longer than 30 mins.. i had nothing to do so i just acted thick.. i took 10 mins to boot my laptop.. i didn't know where the start menu was, i asked him to spell his full name, number and address out about 10 times.. right before i told him that i new he was a scammer.. he wasn't happy... :L

i was just using my laptop on sheffieldforum... and all of a sudden that machine is blocked from viewing sheffield forum altogether... do you think the "hacker" is watching me right now? (on the other maching?)

yep he knows everything you are doing......and i mean everything:suspect:

i was on the phone for a while... longer than 30 mins.. i had nothing to do so i just acted thick.. i took 10 mins to boot my laptop.. i didn't know where the start menu was, i asked him to spell his full name, number and address out about 10 times.. right before i told him that i new he was a scammer.. he wasn't happy... :L

are you sure you were acting?:suspect:

Archived