Scammers pretending to be 24sevenpccare.com

what do you recommend?

I recommend the Live Disc I linked to. It basically starts your machine from the CD and has its own Linux OS. It scans all your Windows files whilst they're not being used. It's better that way as it gets full access. You don't get access to files in use on Windows, that's why you need to reboot to remove that file.

Try the live disc first pal.

I recommend the Live Disc I linked to. It basically starts your machine from the CD and has its own Linux OS. It scans all your Windows files whilst they're not being used. It's better that way as it gets full access. You don't get access to files in use on Windows, that's why you need to reboot to remove that file.

i will try that for sure! hopefully it will work!

thanks a lot!

Ah, a Linux user, explains a lot ;)

Give them a call back and ask them to talk you through how to sort your computer back out.

hahaaa... i typed 1471 and i can't get the number he called from..

i called the number he gave me & this lady answered and didn't know anything about it... i think she may be a member of the real company..

Archived