Scammers pretending to be 24sevenpccare.com

Then you're crap. You can clean them and I do it all the time.

I did say might.

"Shane" got me to type a 6 digit pin in (that he gave me)

So pray tell me what's been installed on his computer. And where.

I did say might.

So pray tell me what's been installed on his computer. And where.

We're unsure. To find that out you would literally have to check every task running with Google and eliminate any suspicious processes if there were any. That's the trouble with local access. I could just set up a scheduled task to delete your hard drive and no extra software would be needed. Theoretically of course.

The best practice is to not give people you don't know access to your machine.

Fella it doesn't matter how many bits of security software installed. You let them in, there's nowt any software could do about that.

On Windows I just use Comodo Internet Security. It's Virus and Firewall in one and it's free. I've had no problems with it.

Best parctice is to just be careful and don't just download anything. For all you know that EXE i linked to could break your system if you don't check. (It won't by the way unless ISOburner has been hacked).

The point is don't just double click and don't let strangers on your comp.

Fella it doesn't matter how many bits of security software installed. You let them in, there's nowt any software could do about that.

On Windows I just use Comodo Internet Security. It's Virus and Firewall in one and it's free. I've had no problems with it.

Best parctice is to just be careful and don't just download anything. For all you know that EXE i linked to could break your system if you don't check. (It won't by the way unless ISOburner has been hacked).

The point is don't just double click and don't let strangers on your comp.

i understand mate, lesson learnt.. im an idiot for what i did!

Archived