Where did you have your first legal alcoholic drink?

The Stonehouse on my 18th birthday in 1978 - I downed lager, a cherry b , two snowballs and a brandy and Babycham and still managed to get on the last bus ! No one warned me about mixing drinks !

I was extremely ill !

I had my first illegal drink on a boys day school outing to Cleethorpes. The two men teachers who were with us brought a crate of beer aboard the bus and and passed a few biottles out for us to share and we were allowed to light up ciggies also. But those were the good old days when us pimply faced 15 year olds were allowed to celebrate the rite to eminent manhood

I had my first illegal drink on a boys day school outing to Cleethorpes. The two men teachers who were with us brought a crate of beer aboard the bus and and passed a few biottles out for us to share and we were allowed to light up ciggies also. But those were the good old days when us pimply faced 15 year olds were allowed to celebrate the rite to eminent manhood

Think you mean imminent unless you know MOS:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Archived