I'm fuming..what should i do?

I know this is a boring thread but honestly, i'm sat in my living room fuming. I have been woken up again by my neighbours being noisy. It's not the usual noise but more of noise of the other nature if you know what i mean? A noisy bed etc. It's beyond a joke. I moved my 2 young children from the bedroom into the other so they didn't have to listen to it and now, like clockwork every few nights, i have to listen to it. How do you deal with something like this? You can't report it, you can't just have a word. It's been going on for months and i just can't take any more. They know i can hear them as i bang on the wall now out of anger. I'm due to have a baby soon and my stress levels at the minute are rocketing. They just don't have any respect and i just don't know where to turn. I will now endure a night on my sofa as there's no way i will be able to sleep.

I knew i would get sarcy comments. Apart from Celeb...thankyou.

Not being the confrontational type and them being the "rough" type, i don't want to go round. I'm in a no win situation. Matters will only get worse if i go round.

They have every right to have an active life.

I say invest in soundproofing your walls.

Yes indeed, they have a very active life. They don't work and just smoke a certain substance all day which stinks my house out.

I don't wish to pay to sound proof a council property...why should i?

Archived