I'm fuming..what should i do?

If you have a Wifi network and so do your neighbors, then you can change the name of your network to something like 'please keep the sex noises down' so that when they try to go on the internet they'll see the message, and they won't know its you.

Can I come?

I'm sure you'll find out if you go round to the OP's house. :)

The OP mentioned she was with child. I'm assuming her real name is Mary and she's never known a man's touch.

That or she's moaning about people doing what she did herself. I must search old threads from the last nine months to see if her neighbours are forum members and if they used the forum to moan about her shagging sessions.

I'm sure you'll find out if you go round to the OP's house. :)

The OP mentioned she was with child. I'm assuming her real name is Mary and she's never known a man's touch.

That or she's moaning about people doing what she did herself. I must search old threads from the last nine months to see if her neighbours are forum members and if they used the forum to moan about her shagging sessions.

if there was a 'like' button on the SF, I would use it on your post. :thumbsup:

I know this is a boring thread but honestly, i'm sat in my living room fuming. I have been woken up again by my neighbours being noisy. It's not the usual noise but more of noise of the other nature if you know what i mean? A noisy bed etc. It's beyond a joke. I moved my 2 young children from the bedroom into the other so they didn't have to listen to it and now, like clockwork every few nights, i have to listen to it. How do you deal with something like this? You can't report it, you can't just have a word. It's been going on for months and i just can't take any more. They know i can hear them as i bang on the wall now out of anger. I'm due to have a baby soon and my stress levels at the minute are rocketing. They just don't have any respect and i just don't know where to turn. I will now endure a night on my sofa as there's no way i will be able to sleep.

Report the filthy tramps...who wants to listen to what others get upto? I find it discusting!

i dont think it's the neighbours fault the walls don't kill the sound. Try to find out if the walls are insulated. If your lucky it might have a two layer brick set up and there is a gap between where you can have insulation pumped in. If its a new house then the walls are so thin but you might still be able to get some insulation pumped inbetween the one layer of brick dividing your houses and the plasterboard. Other than that im not quite sure what can be done if there is no gap to insulate. Maybe someone else on here will have an idea of what building work can be done to help if that is the case

I knew i would get sarcy comments. Apart from Celeb...thankyou.

Not being the confrontational type and them being the "rough" type, i don't want to go round. I'm in a no win situation. Matters will only get worse if i go round.

Most on SF think themselves comedians with boring predictable jokes when people ask for advice.

In reality however you are stuck if you are not prepared to go round. Are they really just unreasonable pikeys? If someone told me my bedroom activities were waking them I'd feel embarrassed and make sure another sound was never heard.

Archived