I'm fuming..what should i do?

Well it dint stop the neighbours reporting Caroline Cartwright and her partner and also Adam Hinton and his partner who neighbours reported them both and got a court order on them. So you can report your neighbours and then you may get a good nights sleep or maybe a brick or two via your window like Mr Hinton did to his neighbours.

My thoughts too.

Which part of Sheffield is this? If there is a strong smell of cannabis, ring the police and tell them you thinking they're dealing or growing it.

I hate tramps like that, bet there ugly, claiming dole, probably have a few kids, a plasma tv and sky? Smoke, drink, argue and shag is all these non hopers do.

Or am I stereotyping?

Some of the replies to this are quite funny though!

If you live in a council house - the tenancy will say you must maintain it. Now if its causing you that much bother, do something about it, maintain the house, have soundproofed plasterboards put on. I spent quite a few thousand on my old council house, then I moved out. Spent another few grand on the house im in now, but its MY home and I want something im proud of, its called maintaining it. Either that love, or lighten up abit - theyre having sex, its not illegal.

Yes indeed, they have a very active life. They don't work and just smoke a certain substance all day which stinks my house out.

I don't wish to pay to sound proof a council property...why should i?

inform the police of their illegal habit and that the smell comes into your house and your kids are ahving to smell it

Archived