Bin men refused to empty bin - very petty

Our bin men have started opening the bins to see if they are full,if not full, they leave it till the following week.

That's terrible and hazardous I would have thought. My bin generally takes several weeks to get filled up. Sometimes up to a couple of months.

Or just put your household waste into the large green wheelie bin on the week your household bin isnt due to be emptied . just make sue you put 3 or 4 inch of grass cuttings on top of your rubbish bags in case the bin police come snooping before its emptied.

works every time our green bin is collected ,and we have never once had them leave it full.

( a good tip on how to get round the fortnightly bin collections we have in Barnsley ) :thumbsup:

Am I meant to bite now ? :huh:

I think the bin men do a brill job and they are just doing their job as they know it should be done. Do any of you do your job the correct way? and its obviouse that it has been observed that the bin is regularly half empty so whats the problem if it managers the family concerned?

I think the bin men do a brill job and they are just doing their job as they know it should be done. Do any of you do your job the correct way? and its obviouse that it has been observed that the bin is regularly half empty so whats the problem if it managers the family concerned?

Come again?

Say what ?

Strange first post but there you go, welcome to the forum.

Archived