Sheffield Transport Sports Club Function room

Huxley

Hi there!

can we just let everyone know that you don't have to be a member of our club to be able to book our function room? It's open to non members who need a large room with private bar and ample free parking for just £30. If you are fundraising for a registered charity you are welcome to use the room without cost if it is available on your chosen date. Lots of people lately seem to be under the impression it's a "Members Only" room....please don't be put off, this is not the case and we welcome everyone's event!!!!!

Hi there, the room holds 125, but we also have an open patio area attached to it, a large public bar area and optional the use of a marquee if you are thinking about a large function. We can generally accomodate most things to be honest...we have 18 acres of ground to play with too, so we certainly aren't short of space! If you'd like to discuss an event, or even just the idea for an event, please feel free to give us a call on 0114 2373216 and we can have a chat. Charity events are always very welcome too!

We most certainly do!!!! In fact there's very little we don't do.....and if you think of anything we'll do our best to find a way to sort it for you, we really are quite an accomodating lot up here!!!! New members are always welcome too, so if you want a decent place for a good pint (at exceptionally good prices!) get yourself joined up...it's only £15 for a year, or £35 if you want use of the grounds too.

• 1 year later...

Hi I am looking for a venue for my 30th birthday in August 2013'could u let me know how much you charge and also if you do food or I have to do my own also I am wanting inflatables out side do u allow this . Thank you x

to be honest, i recently went to a function here and i think the room looked a bit 'tired' it had rope lights which were hanging loose and low, the tables and chairs seemed too big for the room meaning you couldnt get round the tables if they were all full and it needed a lick of fresh paint cos the colour was very dated. Could be brilliant with a bit of tlc

• 1 month later...

Is this place still open? Keep ringing the number on the website and it just goes to a message on what might be a mobile?

Looking for an afternoon venue in south sheffield for 75ish people that would allow a small professional firework display. As it's a bit isolated think it might be ok?

Archived