Any surfers in sheff - wanting to start!

Hi,

I've just come back from holiday where i had a few lessons, safe to say i have the bug!! I'd love to try and improve more but i don't know anyone who's into that kinda thing.

Is there anyone in Sheff who fancies the odd trip to scarborough? i'm an absolute beginner but i picked it up pretty quickly, was just thinking of hiring some stuff there.

I'm not too bad i promise i wont show u up ;) or if theres anyone who can teach me a trick or two that would be cool

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I am in the same position. I am a total beginner but I had my first surfing lesson at Cayton Bay a couple of weeks ago and I absolutely loved it. Unfortunately I can't drive so it makes it quite difficult to get to. I would definitely be interested in organising some trips, the wetsuit and board hire from Cayton Bay is fairly cheap, or it's £30 for a 2 1/2 hour lesson.

Hi,

I've just come back from holiday where i had a few lessons, safe to say i have the bug!! I'd love to try and improve more but i don't know anyone who's into that kinda thing.

Is there anyone in Sheff who fancies the odd trip to scarborough? i'm an absolute beginner but i picked it up pretty quickly, was just thinking of hiring some stuff there.

I'm not too bad i promise i wont show u up ;) or if theres anyone who can teach me a trick or two that would be cool

SUrfs up beck stick to kickboxing you won't get eaten by sharks that way ha

SUrfs up beck stick to kickboxing you won't get eaten by sharks that way ha

Imagine telling Becky's opponent. Im really sorry but you wont be fighting on the 23rd July as Becky has been eaten by a shark.

Opponents coach " how comes??? "

ME " she went surfing and a shark chased her. Becky roundhosue kicked the shark but didnt have a ground game (WTF???) and she got taken off the board with a double leg take down and eaten"

Opponents Coach " what was she doing surfing with sharks this close to a fight?"

Sounds silly but you get the picture?

Yeah i know i have a fight coming up...soooorrryyyyy..... :blush:

But i promise there are no sharks where i will be surfing (not that i cant handle anyway hiiiiii YA!!!!!)

I'm up for a surfing trip with any of you guys, PM me :D

Archived