Do you suffer from lack of self confidence ?

I genuinly do suffer from lack of self confidence

I guess being married to someone for 20 odd years who constantly criticised and showed no interest didnt help

now I have been single for a couple of years I think the the past still lives with me

had a relationship with someone I thought loved me and made me feel good....then decided didnt want commitment and left..... knock back again

and I know self confidence is one of the main things guys like in a woman

how do you get it ...... without looking like a big head :roll:

confident people seem to get what they want....and they dont even have to be drop dead gorgeous either.......:(

i havent a lot of confidence myself,i think you can attract a certain type of men that are complete idiots.me myself have had the odd no good guy that seemed really in love with me only for them to go back to their ex..your self esteem gets a complete battering.there is someone for everybody so they say,finding them is another story.some people just pick themselves up and get on with it,they may seem confident but it must bruise their ego.

It is nice to see but you cant just suddenly be confident. TBH the way I see it is like this... If your doing or saying something that you think 'what if I look/sound daft' just think... who cares? Who cares what people think?

Btw guys dont like overconfident lasses. Well I dont anyway.

i havent a lot of confidence myself,i think you can attract a certain type of man who are complete idiots.me myself have had the odd no good guy that seemed really in love with me only for them to go back to their ex..your self esteem gets a complete battering.there is someone for everybody so they say,finding them is another story.some people just pick themselves up and get on with it,they may seem confident but it must bruise their ego.

yeah this is what seems to be happening to me.....falling for the wrong men dosent help ........... do the knock backs make you stronger or just destroy you

think I will become a nun :roll:

yeah this is what seems to be happening to me.....falling for the wrong men dosent help ........... do the knock backs make you stronger or just destroy you

think I will become a nun :roll:

i never understand the making u stronger bit..ive always been and still do get upset about things,i just think that you come to the realisation its their loss and it wasnt meant to be.im sure there is someone out there for you.im 51 now and always been highly sensitive and lacking confidence,but with age comes not giving a hoot..it still hurts a bit tho.

I always had a lack of self. It goes back to my days as a teenager dressed head to toe in 'millets' finest. By my mum who lived in a poor house. On crack. I looked like an old man dressed as a scarecrow. One cardy still fits. My peers gave me grief of the highest level. Yes. I never went out.

I genuinly do suffer from lack of self confidence

I guess being married to someone for 20 odd years who constantly criticised and showed no interest didnt help

now I have been single for a couple of years I think the the past still lives with me

had a relationship with someone I thought loved me and made me feel good....then decided didnt want commitment and left..... knock back again

and I know self confidence is one of the main things guys like in a woman

how do you get it ...... without looking like a big head :roll:

confident people seem to get what they want....and they dont even have to be drop dead gorgeous either.......:(

Shaznay.

While ever you rely on someone else to make you feel good about yourself, ie. someone telling you what you want to hear,...(I LOVE YOU) for instance, how will you ever have self confidence?

It seems your lack of confidence is due to what other people think of you.. or what you believe they might think.

Shaznay.

While ever you rely on someone else to make you feel good about yourself, ie. someone telling you what you want to hear,...(I LOVE YOU) for instance, how will you ever have self confidence?

It seems your lack of confidence is due to what other people think of you.. or what you believe they might think.

my mum always said to me i wear my heart on my sleeve,wanting to be loved and accepted is no big crime.

Archived