Do you suffer from lack of self confidence ?

This is what I am looking for..........someone who wants me for me..........warts and all ( I havent got any warts by the way ) but I think this is what comes from long term...in a new relationship you want to impress and do try to put on an act to please..............scared that they may not like the real you ....................no make up, looking rough in a morning, farting :D etc

do guys actually care about these things in a new relationship :roll:

Sounds good to me shaz' no one want's to go out with someone who is pretending to be something they are not. Hold back on the farts though.:)

Sounds good to me shaz' no one want's to go out with someone who is pretending to be something they are not. Hold back on the farts though.:)

I never fart on a first date :D...... I am good at the silent ones...where you let it out a bit at a time :hihi:

thats the one good thing about bein on your own...you can fart to your hearts content :D

I keep it all in. Like farting. Had to see one of those blokes that might be gay, shoving pipes up backside and laughing at my wig. To see why my backend had grown like a garden on the manor. He wanted my number after he had his fun.

I hate those people, always sticking their nose in other people's business.:mad:

I never fart on a first date :D...... I am good at the silent ones...where you let it out a bit at a time :hihi:

thats the one good thing about bein on your own...you can fart to your hearts content :D

It's ok until you get that dream date and get them back to your place, walk over to light a candle and forget that you are not alone!

I keep it all in. Like farting. Had to see one of those blokes that might be gay, shoving pipes up backside and laughing at my wig. To see why my backend had grown like a garden on the manor. He wanted my number after he had his fun.

you not making much sense tonight rampent are you ****** for a change :hihi:

Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have:hihi:

Archived