If you cry for an hour how much water do you lose?

was just wondering how many hours I can go before I should have a glass of water? Also thought I'd start a pointless thread to take my mind off everything, so come on minions, amuse me and see if you can stop the tears. I'll give a free banana to the winner. I'll post it tomorrow because I've had a bit too much to wine tonight.

Yours sincerely,

Sincerely Depressed.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?[/uNQUOTE]

Not sure about my ability to amuse you but could you explain this ^ ? I don't get it.

Seriously: Things will seem better in the morning.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?[/uNQUOTE]

Not sure about my ability to amuse you but could you explain this ^ ? I don't get it.

Seriously: Things will seem better in the morning.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/has-anyone-really-been-far-as-decided-to-use-even-go-want-to-do-look-more-like

... I hope so

Who cares, just shake yourself and pull yourself together. Winp:hihi::hihi::hihi:

I have comforted myself with wine and am now fortified and ready for a fight so watch your mouth. :rant:

If you're on a water meter, you could save a couple of pence by crying into a glass then drinking it.

But that would be salt water and I was taught never to drink when lost at sea.....

Archived