Dreams - what does it mean if

We are trying to build a business together which is going well but still very stressful...might explain some insecurity i am feeling perhaps?
Now that's interesting

Could it be that you are both focused on something other than your relationship (namely the new business), so you're subconsciously feeling emotionally neglected (and stressed)? Perhaps if you were to voice this feeling of the business being more important to him than you are, you'd expect the response from him that you get in the dream? This further lack of sensitivity to your emotions only serves to upset your further

It's hypothetical and only symbolic, but it works

Take it as a sign that he's committed to the task of setting up your business, but make sure you both set aside a little time for just you each week :thumbsup:

I keep dreaming about my husband having an affair and I find out and become hysterical but he doesn't care and says he'll carry on.

What does it mean?

Is it the affair that's the important or my hysteria?:confused:

Insecurity

Archived