Feminist protesters vs new Playboy club

Yes, we want a club with gorgeous hunks of men pole dancing, walking around in next to nothing and performing lap dances.

Then apply for a licence, get some men, and open one. Women have the same rights as the men you know (equality for all, and all that;)).

It reads like you're saying that if you are slim and attractive, you can only possibly be seen as a sexual object. Surely that's not what your saying???

In the case put forward by your inference (job description) yes. Otherwise why not inc any woman? By splitting the criteria (ugly/pretty) you objectify. If you didn't objectify the criteria would be woman or man only.

In the case put forward by your inference (job description) yes. Otherwise why not inc any woman? By splitting the criteria (ugly/pretty) you objectify. If you didn't objectify the criteria would be woman or man only.

No, what I was saying is that if you don't fit the job description, then it's highly unlikely you will get the job isn't it.

I don't fit the job description for heart surgeon but i'd love to crack at it. Is it unfair that I wouldn't get the job or is it just common sense?

No, what I was saying is that if you don't fit the job description, then it's hoghly unlikely you will get the job isn't it.

I don't fit the job description for heart surgeon but i'd love to crack at it. Is it unfair that I wouldn't get the job or is it just common sense?

You can be born unattractive and aspire to a brain surgeon. Unattractive and strutting your booty as a career seems to be an aspiration a little too far.

Archived