Feminist protesters vs new Playboy club

No. It's not clear what I put. I mean't the women of GC were of the same mindset of the protesters we discuss in this post. One was of course a just one. The other not so. I'll leave you to decide which way around I mean..:D

How do you know?

What a silly thing to say.

My son served a time with the USAF at Lakenheath, UK. He said there was always a bunch of old scrubbers hanging around outside the base hoping to get picked up. He may have been facetious though.

Anyway removing the missiles from Greenham Common wouldn't have made the slightest difference to the Soviets The UK was a target being a member nation of NATO.

Gone off topic so no more on that.

My son served a time with the USAF at Lakenheath, UK. He said there was always a bunch of old scrubbers hanging around outside the base hoping to get picked up

Did he learn his disrespectful way of talking about women from you?

Nothing disrespectful. Scrubbers is scrubbers and ladies is ladies

Calling women 'scrubbers' is disrespectful. How would you feel if you heard your wife/daughter/mother referred to like that?

The simplicity of your analysis and argument is stupefying!

Nobody is being fleeced if they know what they are paying for and get it.

And if I accept the characterisation of objectifying (which I don't), it's still not an argument for stopping it. If women are happy to sell that service then who are you to tell them they can't?

You call this argument simplistic buy you don't appear to understand the concept of objectivism and the negative effect it has on society- it's not good for anyone. If it was just a case of blokes handing over wads of cash for a 'service' as you say. Thats a LINEAR argument my friend.

Strip clubs are the way forward for progressive society? That sounds dumb to me, I'm the total opposite view on this one I'm afraid.

Archived