Feminist protesters vs new Playboy club

So instead you do a 4 hour shift, get paid shed loads of cash. Pay for your university, get a degree and a well paid job and bobs your uncle.
Sudden change of career? From minted hairdresser to lap dancer in one easy stride. Whats's the degree going to be in, Women's Studies?

:hihi::hihi:

They're not stopping anyone doing it. It wasn't about shutting the club.

*ponders to himself how long he'll bother explaining this*

*ponder away matey* i never said they were shutting it.....but i bet they and you would love to eh??? in fact anythin thats not totally PC!

The harm principle. If a woman openly chooses to sell her body then who I am to stop her? The same with sex, sexual contact, sexual encounter, pictures, underwear; ad nauseum. ;)

But running through this thread is the theory that these clubs as part of the Playboy Empire encourages men to see women as sexual objects and increases the risk of rape and sexual assaults on women.

That was the whole point of the protest so shouldn't this part of the process of sexualisation be removed ?

But running through this thread is the theory that these clubs as part of the Playboy Empire encourages men to see women as sexual objects and increases the risk of rape and sexual assaults on women.

I'd like people to choose not to go, or choose not to work there. It's not my place to stop them. I wasn't a protestor anyway, you'd have to ask them.

I'd like people to choose not to go, or choose not to work there. It's not my place to stop them. I wasn't a protestor anyway, you'd have to ask them.

I'd stop digging if I was you..Or you'll join the long list of the disappeared...:hihi:

Archived